Absolutely SICK patches thread

Looks like that's it, thanks everyone there's been some amazing patches come out of the woodwork. Decided to award 4 prizes, in order of importance.

The clear winner of the inaugural HPGS award with a whopping 91.67% rating is.....

@nichj99 with the Manimal Prime Silo!!!!! Also, Josh really deserves the title because he posted a HEAP of awesome patches on the thread!
manimal.jpeg

Second place goes to my personal favorite, which I have chosen @wasportsfan1 LaMarcus Aldridge Immaculate Team Logos. This what a patch should be, it takes you there. The patch matches the uni, and even the small pic of LMA on the left reflects the patch, it's like the patch is a magnifying glass image of a part of his jersey in the picture. ABSOLUTELY SPOT ON!
lma.jpg

Third place goes to the craziest patch. Forget whether it's game used or not, even not part of an in game item. The clear winner is @Ardog with his McBuckets Bulls Logo. How often are you ever going to see a basically complete Bulls head on any patch card??? AMAZING!
doug.jpg

Fourth place goes to the first person who posted. The one who jumped on it straight away to get the ball rolling which is @Paul_Ambrey . Also a really sweet patch that's crammed a bunch of colours and breaks into a small patch window! NICE!
VINCE.jpg

Prizes are below. I thought it would be fitting that the prizes are all patches. First place chooses 1 first, then second place chooses 1 then so on until fourth. To keep it legit, please type the card you have chosen in the thread and then send me a PM with postage details. @nichj99 , you're up!

Photo 14-6-20, 9 24 52 am.jpg

Thanks everyone.
Thankyou very much Liam.You are a wonderfull and very generous person.☺

Looks like that's it, thanks everyone there's been some amazing patches come out of the woodwork. Decided to award 4 prizes, in order of importance.

The clear winner of the inaugural HPGS award with a whopping 91.67% rating is.....

@nichj99 with the Manimal Prime Silo!!!!! Also, Josh really deserves the title because he posted a HEAP of awesome patches on the thread!
manimal.jpeg

Second place goes to my personal favorite, which I have chosen @wasportsfan1 LaMarcus Aldridge Immaculate Team Logos. This what a patch should be, it takes you there. The patch matches the uni, and even the small pic of LMA on the left reflects the patch, it's like the patch is a magnifying glass image of a part of his jersey in the picture. ABSOLUTELY SPOT ON!
lma.jpg

Third place goes to the craziest patch. Forget whether it's game used or not, even not part of an in game item. The clear winner is @Ardog with his McBuckets Bulls Logo. How often are you ever going to see a basically complete Bulls head on any patch card??? AMAZING!
doug.jpg

Fourth place goes to the first person who posted. The one who jumped on it straight away to get the ball rolling which is @Paul_Ambrey . Also a really sweet patch that's crammed a bunch of colours and breaks into a small patch window! NICE!
VINCE.jpg

Prizes are below. I thought it would be fitting that the prizes are all patches. First place chooses 1 first, then second place chooses 1 then so on until fourth. To keep it legit, please type the card you have chosen in the thread and then send me a PM with postage details. @nichj99 , you're up!

Photo 14-6-20, 9 24 52 am.jpg

Thanks everyone.

thanks so much Liam! I’d love that Kevin Knox

this has been huge, appreciate your generosity!

Hey mate will grab that WCS Gold Plz…. once again thanks for organising this and letting some nice cards leave :) was happy to get a few cards out that I haven't seen for awhile

Sadly most Cavs patches aren't terribly exciting at the best of times save for a few over the years sporting the Sword part of the logo on the very very rare occasions it makes it to a card, with that said this is my absolute favorite PC patch followed by a few honorable mentions.

20200614_191238.jpg

20200614_191302.jpg

20200614_191320.jpg

20200614_191343.jpg

20200614_191401.jpg

Back
Top Bottom