Absoloutely sick Mayo Exquisite!

Yeah was reading that thread on HK yesterday.
Every card he has is pretty much fake, he buys under a different name changes the patch and flogs them off. I want to hunt down and shank scumbags like this :mad:

Thanks Nick!

Original

dqj04j.jpg

Fake

59zot1.jpg

OMG they are to sick! i wish i could have 1 dam!
i hope 1 day some one puts one on ebay and to one bids on it and i get it for like $20:p:lol:
I WISH LOL!

it gets hard now!
Once one is faked, you get unsure on all the other sick patches.

I'd say the one above is legit as there are so many bear claws out there now!
But you still don't know,
unless you get it from a case break etc

it gets hard now!
Once one is faked, you get unsure on all the other sick patches.

I'd say the one above is legit as there are so many bear claws out there now!
But you still don't know,
unless you get it from a case break etc

Yeah makes you really unsure! I think I'll stick to SPA, they have sick patches and you can be sure most of them are legit.

If that member from HK didn't pick up the fake patch...I wouldn't have known...it's scary to go for the bearclaw patches now :(

If that member from HK didn't pick up the fake patch...I wouldn't have known...it's scary to go for the bearclaw patches now :(

Looks like with Exquisite patches being so crazy, some people will try and take advantage of that! I'm gonna stick to trying to grab a nasty SPA patch!

Looks like with Exquisite patches being so crazy, some people will try and take advantage of that! I'm gonna stick to trying to grab a nasty SPA patch!

A member here recently offered me a nice bearclaw for a reasonable price Norm...it was up on ebay though so dont know if hes sold it already...didnt know you were after one ;)

A member here recently offered me a nice bearclaw for a reasonable price Norm...it was up on ebay though so dont know if hes sold it already...didnt know you were after one ;)

If your talking about the one Glen had, spoken to him already ;)

Back
Top Bottom