A NON Auto/Patch Show off thread!

penny collector

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Antony
So I have been trying to log down the old collection again after my computer crashed, and was falling in love with some of my standard cards and inserts which seem to miss out on a whole heap of love in most threads as the more expensive patches/Autos take over.

So lets see em, anything from base to refractors and die cuts, this is a thread where nobody needs to feel left out!

So I will start of with some of my fav inserts!
Finest Refractor, still one of my favourite designs after all these years!

Game Breakers, loved this set when I first came across it.

One of my favourite die cuts of all time, BMOC which really needs a new unscratched home!

Golden Touch.

Maybe a little Jambalaya

Thought this card was one of the best things I had ever seen when I first saw it!! A cut Above

Soar subjects vivid

Mystique Raise the Roof, without doubt one of the best refractor finishes of any card ever made!! Unfortunately hard to capture on camera! its almost like the card has a gel coating very cool in hand!

And the last one I took 2 shots as I find it so impressive in hand, with a diamond break refractor finish it just looks so amazing from every angle, Probably my favourite card on the list in terms of daily enjoyment as every time I walk past it, it looks completely different... its like getting a new card every day!

SO theres a couple of mine, If I knew where my Jordan 92-93 base card was it would be in the list too! So I hope to see a heap of others from everyone else!

A few of mine.

One of the best pictures on card ever...

Best card design EVER.

The last of the true rubies...

LBJ Finest Black Refractor

One of the most underrated cards out there. 1 per case die cut.

Love these gold immaculates
/25

/10

Rookie Platinum /25 One of Steph's best RC cards.

The awesome flight team rainbows...

98/99 Fleer Classic '61 /61

The first Prizm Golds... awesome cards