a little bit of this, a little bit of that, and a little bit of ... .. .. . .....

good_old_bball

NEED 2008-09 PMG GREEN
Real Name
Steven
hi guys.

been flat chat these last couple weeks, but managed to snap up some nice cards nonetheless . and nooooo .. this is not my cracker mailday i was anticipating on, this is a "cameo" mailday before the really cool mdailday is setup . thnx to all the guys for helping us out with a few of these, bloody legends (these members right here: crows2010, pennysdaman, hints0123, and aussie26 :v.

okay we'll start things off with some nice inserts, most for tradebait and a few PC's. i'll go in order of "worthy-ness" .

not physically numbered on card, but known to have a limited print run of /250 on each card. I present to you our aussie mate & then some :

1996-97 Ultra #P214 PLATINUM MEDALLION Shane Heal #ed/250

1996-97 Ultra #P162 PLATINUM MEDALLION Steve Kerr #ed/250

now some really really nice 90's inserts in-hand. A question to fellow collectors too. the big men on court cards (97-98), are the "pressed" in?? The card is pressed, and looks from factory. i think its an effect to make the card front stand out more. any info would be great. check these 2 bad boys of Antoine Walker out (what ended happened to him??):

1998-99 Hoops #9 PRIME TWINE Antoine Walker #ed/500

1997-98 Z-Force #15 BIG MEN ON COURT Antoine Walker

now this next card i was pretty stoked to pickup. my first printing plate from Panini. any rodman collectors chasing the parallel set from the 09-10 Studio, holla .

2009-10 (Panini) Studio #119 PRESS PLATES YELLOW Dennis Rodman #ed1/1

now the next card is no stranger to me maildays . extremely happy to have 30 different greens, and nearly 70 Reds (from the set of 100 too). after i managed to pick this up off ebay, i ended up gettin messages off 3 people askin me if i'll sell it, cos they missed it when it was listed. the answer was .

2008-09 SkyBox (Metal Universe) #89 PRECIOUS METAL GEMS GREEN J.J. Hickson Rookie #ed/10

let's kick in some GU/AU cards now. this next one is only a low end player, but man i freakin LOVE the design on the Sweet Spot cards. man how nice are they? And man, how THICK are they?? like 180pt.

2007-08 Sweet Shot #TG SWEET SPOT SIGNATURES Taureen Green #ed/50

now the following lot i was extremely happy to pickup. love the Tmac parallel, the Cp3 design, the Logos, Tags, JUST SICK . plz share my love for the following cards:

2007-08 Exquisite Collection #LLAB LIMITED LOGOS Andrew Bogut #ed/50

2004-05 Upper Deck Trilogy #TM AUTO FOCUS CRYSTAL Tracy McGrady #ed/25

2008-09 Topps T-51 Murad #T51ACP MURAD AUTOGRAPHS BLACK Chris Paul #ed/25

2009-10 SP Game Used #TQROK5 TAG TEAM QUADS Rookies D.J. White, Donte Green, J.R. Giddens & Walter Sharpe #ed/10

Ok thats it for now folks, thnx very much for lookin, and cheers in advance for any posts/comments/notes posted. take it easy guys. STEVE

great cards steve! shane heal ooooohhh yeh!

so many favourites from those (t-mac, bogut, quad tag) but my favourite favourite is JJ Hickson Emerald

Awesome stuff Steve! Except for the Heal that is! (i'm not a fan lol)

Is that Prime Twine die cut? If so, wow, how are the edges?

Love the bogut patch too mate!

Nice mailday... but there is not ''little bit of MJ'' whats going on!!!

Lots of nice stuff. Love the Exqusite Bogut....All-NBA Thrid team

Also love thos e platinums....Really love the Heal.

Hooley dooley man, thats one heck of a mailday post!!!!

How good does that Twine insert look, very cool.

And sick glass auto addition, nothing beats those glass auto's from Trilogy, such a sweet idea and set from UD.

Nice work and thanks for sharing

You never cease to amaze me with your maildays Steveo. Awesome stuff as usual, im really liking the Prime Twine and of course the Platinum's