a little bit of this, a little bit of that, and a little bit of ... .. .. . .....

good_old_bball

NEED 2008-09 PMG GREEN
Real Name
Steven
hi guys.

been flat chat these last couple weeks, but managed to snap up some nice cards nonetheless :D:D:D. and nooooo .. this is not my cracker mailday i was anticipating on, this is a "cameo" mailday before the really cool mdailday is setup :). thnx to all the guys for helping us out with a few of these, bloody legends (these members right here: crows2010, pennysdaman, hints0123, and aussie26 :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::v:).

okay we'll start things off with some nice inserts, most for tradebait and a few PC's. i'll go in order of "worthy-ness" :D.

not physically numbered on card, but known to have a limited print run of /250 on each card. I present to you our aussie mate & then some :):

1996-97 Ultra #P214 PLATINUM MEDALLION Shane Heal #ed/250
SHealPlatinumMedallion96-97Ultra.jpg

1996-97 Ultra #P162 PLATINUM MEDALLION Steve Kerr #ed/250
SKerrPlatinumMedallion96-97Ultra.jpg

now some really really nice 90's inserts in-hand. A question to fellow collectors too. the big men on court cards (97-98), are the "pressed" in?? The card is pressed, and looks from factory. i think its an effect to make the card front stand out more. any info would be great. check these 2 bad boys of Antoine Walker out (what ended happened to him??):

1998-99 Hoops #9 PRIME TWINE Antoine Walker #ed/500
AWalkerPrimeTwineed-500.jpg

1997-98 Z-Force #15 BIG MEN ON COURT Antoine Walker
AWalkerBigMenOnCourt1997-98.jpg

now this next card i was pretty stoked to pickup. my first printing plate from Panini. any rodman collectors chasing the parallel set from the 09-10 Studio, holla :D.

2009-10 (Panini) Studio #119 PRESS PLATES YELLOW Dennis Rodman #ed1/1
DRodmanPressPlateYellow2009-10St-1.jpg
DRodmanPressPlateYellow2009-10Studi.jpg

now the next card is no stranger to me maildays :lol::D:D;). extremely happy to have 30 different greens, and nearly 70 Reds (from the set of 100 too). after i managed to pick this up off ebay, i ended up gettin messages off 3 people askin me if i'll sell it, cos they missed it when it was listed. the answer was :yellow:.

2008-09 SkyBox (Metal Universe) #89 PRECIOUS METAL GEMS GREEN J.J. Hickson Rookie #ed/10
JJHicksonPMGGreenRC.jpg

let's kick in some GU/AU cards now. this next one is only a low end player, but man i freakin LOVE the design on the Sweet Spot cards. man how nice are they? And man, how THICK are they?? like 180pt.

2007-08 Sweet Shot #TG SWEET SPOT SIGNATURES Taureen Green #ed/50
TGreenSweetSpotSignaturesed-50.jpg

now the following lot i was extremely happy to pickup. love the Tmac parallel, the Cp3 design, the Logos, Tags, JUST SICK :lol:;). plz share my love for the following cards:

2007-08 Exquisite Collection #LLAB LIMITED LOGOS Andrew Bogut #ed/50
ABogutLimitedLogos2007-08.jpg

2004-05 Upper Deck Trilogy #TM AUTO FOCUS CRYSTAL Tracy McGrady #ed/25
TMcGradyTrilogyAutoFocusCrystal.jpg

2008-09 Topps T-51 Murad #T51ACP MURAD AUTOGRAPHS BLACK Chris Paul #ed/25
CPaulMuradAutographs25.jpg

2009-10 SP Game Used #TQROK5 TAG TEAM QUADS Rookies D.J. White, Donte Green, J.R. Giddens & Walter Sharpe #ed/10
TagTeamQuadsDJWhiteDGreenJRGiddensW.jpg

Ok thats it for now folks, thnx very much for lookin, and cheers in advance for any posts/comments/notes posted. take it easy guys. STEVE :) :) :thumbsup: :) :)

great cards steve! shane heal ooooohhh yeh!

so many favourites from those (t-mac, bogut, quad tag) but my favourite favourite is JJ Hickson Emerald

Awesome stuff Steve! Except for the Heal that is! (i'm not a fan lol)

Is that Prime Twine die cut? If so, wow, how are the edges?

Love the bogut patch too mate!

Lots of nice stuff. Love the Exqusite Bogut....All-NBA Thrid team :thumbsup:

Also love thos e platinums....Really love the Heal.

Hooley dooley man, thats one heck of a mailday post!!!!

How good does that Twine insert look, very cool.

And sick glass auto addition, nothing beats those glass auto's from Trilogy, such a sweet idea and set from UD.

Nice work and thanks for sharing :)

You never cease to amaze me with your maildays Steveo. Awesome stuff as usual, im really liking the Prime Twine and of course the Platinum's :D

Back
Top Bottom