A big thank you to Select (scan a bit heavy)

Real Name
Charlie
eBay User
chacol-341
Hey guys, I received a parcel today and i had absolutely no idea what it was. Then i realised it was from select!. I sent them a email about a week ago saying this:
Hey select,
I was just wondering if you have any old AFL promotional cards just lying around. Im trying to get promo cards from different years. If you do and you'll be happy to give them to me for free here is my address,
Charlie C
YOU CANNOT SEE MY ADRESS OCT :)
Cheers
smile.gif

And also I received the select eternity promo cards in the mail and I must say that they are very good!
They never responded to my email so i was exited. I opened it up and i got this:
4 promo cards from prestige 2010

4 promo cards from 2008 classic
4 promo cards from 2009 champions
4 promo cards from 2006 champions
4 promo cards from 2007 champions
4 promo cards from 2005 dynasty
4 promo cards from 2007 supreme
3 promo cards from 2010 champions
7 promo cards from 2000 Y2K
3 promo cards from 2004 conquest
4 promo cards from 2004 ovation
3 promo cards from 2003 XL
3 promo cards from tradition 2005
Thank you soo much select :) :)

That's fantastic!! Well done, and ballsy to ask. I'd imagine the likes up Upper Deck would look at it and scoff, and hit delete! lol.

You should scan them up now, and show us what you got!

Yeah i have got a full set of every NRL promo via an email last year.

Robbie and Di do a pretty good job looking after customers.

wow.

at least it is better than upperdeck.

I keep emailing them about an ellusive signature approval card that seems to not exist haha.

lol I was looking for that thread, to tell you i did find one! but it was in someones PC :( then i figured you would not really want to know that.

And definately would love to see the promo cards you got........

you mean you found a boris diaw signature approval? I wonder how much money they willing to sell it for haha.

yeah, I did find one, IT DOES EXIST LOL, i will try and find the link again, The thread was several years old,
Edit, i found the link, have sent you a PM with details.........

(sorry for hijacking the thread lol)

Back
Top Bottom