A 2011 purchase delayed holiday delivery to 2012 mailday

What should I do with it?

• Bust it open?

Votes: 35 77.8%
  • Hold on sealed as part of collection?

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Sell at later time when value goes up?

Votes: 3 6.7%

• Total voters
Triple D!!!!!

Double Double in the D League :lol:

Now I think about it.... and more so thinking about if I was in your shoes.... I reckon the Toad or Superness has got the idea.... sell it off and buy a case of something to bust with 'Guaranteed' Case hits like a Dual auto of Frye and Randolph!!! Alllllriiiiight!

maybe a case of the new fleer coming out haha. I need a new fleer set to collect.

You lucky able to secure a box - now I bet your intention initially was to bust this sucker during X-mas break:kick:

It's a bloody NEW YEAR already - what r u waiting for - set up the video cam and share the suspense with rest OCT !!!!!!!!

LOL - good luck with ur decision:p

What I would suggest is either sell it if you can get a good price or just hold on to it sealed.

They are selling for high prices these days, and you are very very unlikely to bust something worth as much as what you can sell it for.

And especially since you have just one box, a lot of the time, it would be from a person busting a case, getting the hit and then keeping the other unopened boxes from that case to sell off.

Ersk

How much one of those suckers cost? Glad you got it and not me mate I'd bust it and then wish I sold it if I didn't get anythin good especially while I'm Savin up for US trip next year :p Can't vote though mate I'm too undecided haha and the decision should be yours ;) Just if ya bust it let me know what's in it haha Cheers man

wwwwwwwwwoooooooooowwwwwwwwwww!!!!! if it counts ,say you hold onto it then flick it on make alittle $$$$$$$,but then only to find out it had a JORDAN AUTO!!!!!! therfore i vote bust!!!!!!!! on oct tho

Because it's not mine I say bust it! If it were me in your position I couldn't live with myself if I dropped that amount of dosh and had expired redemptions or knowing my luck the crappiest box of exquisite ever made.... If you can afford to do it, bust it, if not I'm sure you could buy and hold for a profit down the line but the suspense of having a box of Exquisite in the house and unable to open it would be too much torture for me to handle!

Back
Top Bottom