94-95 Skybox Emotion

KnightsTragic

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Tim
Hey All,

After a little bit of research I’ve decided I want to make my first purchase from outside of Australia.

And that purchase is a box of 94-95 Skybox Emotion - simply love everything about this set.

Is there anything I’m missing or should be mindful of? Would anyone try to talk me out of this plan?

Genuinely looking for honest thoughts as I appreciate the collective wisdom of this group.

Cheers,
Tim

@GarnettFan4Life sent me a single pack and it was in good condition. Hopefully a full box will be in good nick too...but yeah, it's a risk

I Hope Please GIF

There’s something about this card stock that makes me think it bricks less than say Upper Deck or Fleer Ultra from that time but as everyone said, it’s a risk because the age of it not only lends itself to the usual degradation over time but also someone who might have kept it in a good storage position sells it to someone else in another state or country and weather is different , more humid etc etc and all gets affected.
great set though and worth a break I reckon.

There’s something about this card stock that makes me think it bricks less than say Upper Deck or Fleer Ultra from that time but as everyone said, it’s a risk because the age of it not only lends itself to the usual degradation over time but also someone who might have kept it in a good storage position sells it to someone else in another state or country and weather is different , more humid etc etc and all gets affected.
great set though and worth a break I reckon.
Some grub from Florida that had it sitting in a tin shed outside for 20 years

Back
Top Bottom