Status
Not open for further replies.

Harley

OzCardTrader
Real Name
harley
eBay User
harleythegreat
Hi Guys Im selling my football cards I would like to sell everything together - i have

1994 series 1 - complete - good condition.
1994 series 2 - complete - near mint
1995 series 1 - complete - near mint
1995 series 2 - complete - near mint
1995 series 3? - Winfield Cup end of an era - complete - near mint

1994 - Gold Cards - G1 G2 G3 - Mint
1995 - Origin men of Steel - Complete 1-9 - Mint
1995 - out of this world - Complete 1-9 - Mint
1995 - winners circle - wc2 wc6 wc7 wc8 - Mint
1995 - Front line enforcer - FE1 FE4 FE5 - Mint

the jewel-

1994 - Terry Lamb Top Ten supporters choice 663/1500 Mint never removed from its original case.

can be picked up from Brisbane or posted if postage is paid by buyer.

I have photos and any questions are welcome

Thanks Guys

Hi there Harley:rolleyes:

Will you let the terry Lamb Redemption Top ten go for $200.00 if not let me know what you want and we'll try and work something out,im not really good with prices,i can only go on what people say and price Guides,lol Cheers Greg

Hi angry, what i am looking for and what the current pricing is. is 2 different things. i was after $600.

gregga61, i will what and see if i can unload the whole lot, cheers.

Mate good luck getting $600 for it, ive got a lot of dynamic signed stuff with redemption's and COA`s and even the Alfie Langer and Ricky Stuart stuff i would be lucky to get $200 each for if i was to sell it, remember there is 1500 of those cards out there, some of the Select stuff that is numbered to about 1/5 that or less is selling for less than $600.

You wouldnt happen to have any of the Winfield cup tribute Hall of fame cards would you?

Oh ok i misread that then mate sorry my bad.

Bummer about the Hall of fames, been chasing Paul Vautin and Ray price for ages.

Do any of those sets come in the original binders by chance?

Yeah you should be able to get over $200 for the Lamb Signature easy. I have the signed MVP Lamb, sadly its only worth half of yours. :(

Hey guys, huge price drop looking to get these cards out of here.
wanting 250 for everything. must pick up from brisbane.
Cheers
harley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom