90's Futera card catalogue out there???

BLOWN8

Such is life!
Real Name
Darren
eBay User
dazza_1563
hey guys, im looking for a book or catalogue of the old Futera releases in the early to late 90's to use as a reference. ive looked on the net, on ebay and on the cardzone site and alike but havent been about to find one. im mainly after a listing on the Cricket cards but if its got all sports id still buy it. does anyone know if there is something out there like this?

cheers
daz

oh my god, why the hell couldnt i find that. although i didnt look too hard on the cardzone site coz i thought even if there was one they wouldnt have it on there site coz there site hasnt been updated for ages. thats awesome, i'll order one asap.
thanks mate

im after the futura cricket autos chekclist if anyone has it and if you have any to sell, i have slater and m waugh.. i think its 94/5?

im after the futura cricket autos chekclist if anyone has it and if you have any to sell, i have slater and m waugh.. i think its 94/5?

try the wesite mate, the checklists are here ---->>> FUTERA : page : show
the micheal slater ones the rarest because of printing problems which not everyone knows about. ive seen slater ones sell on ebay for a fair bit less than the others, wish i knew this at the time coz i would have got one for my own collection.
the checklist redemption card was on ebay last week i think.

try the wesite mate, the checklists are here ---->>> FUTERA : page : show
the micheal slater ones the rarest because of printing problems which not everyone knows about. ive seen slater ones sell on ebay for a fair bit less than the others, wish i knew this at the time coz i would have got one for my own collection.
the checklist redemption card was on ebay last week i think.

sweet mate thanks for that....what problems were with the slater? i got a funny story about that card...a guy came in to the card shop i was in and brough 8 packs of the 10 left, i thought stuff it, im buying the last 2 and i pulled the slater!! :lol: :thumbsup: do you have the full set of these?

Back
Top Bottom