6 Packs of Panini Studio 09/10

cmccolgan27

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mav
eBay User
maverickburger
HI guys,

I bought my first packs of basketball cards for close to 15 years. I collect AFL cards madly the last 2 years but although ive kept an eye on the NBA it has not dominated my life like it used to back in the early 90s.

Anyways i bought 6 packs of Panini Studio 09/10.
i love the look of the base cards but i couldnt work out the ratio of drawing a good card out of a pack ratio. lol.
Does Studio have any good cards?
out of the 6 packs i got what i think are good cards

Kobe Bryant Patch Auto numbered 16 of 23.
Duncan and Parker patch card numbered 10 of 249.
Al Jefferson holographic thing 176 of 199

Lol sorry i was kidding on the Kobe card i only got the latter 2. The rest of the cards were commons or what i believe to be common cos they have no numbers on the back.

Should i continue to collect them?
What other products are on the market that i could collect instead?
I like having cards that are worth something so if i dont like that player i can trade them on so i can get a card i want.

is anyone interested in any NBA cards i have?

thanks,

Chris

Do you have scans of the Duncan/Parker?
NBA is hard to collect If you are not willing to cough up the cash $$$
Its hard with NBA because you basically have to buy the expensive packs to get consistent good pulls...

Look to pull (4) Game-Used Memorabilia or Autographed cards per box (on average)!

Also included in each box: 8 Rookies, 6 Legends, 2 Studio Proofs Bronze, 1 Studio Proofs Silver, 3 Masterstrokes, 2 Team Studio, 5 Skylines, 3 Studio Heritage and 4 Others!

PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS

EXCLUSIVE KOBE BRYANT ON-CARD AUTOGRAPHS!

PRINTING PLATES
Hot off the press, #'d to 1!

SKYLINES MATERIALS
Featuring each of the league's 30 majestic skylines in conjunction with one of that team's prominent stars!

CARD SETS

Common (100)
Rookies (30)
Team Studio Materials (15)
Studio Proofs Silver Signatures (150)
Masterstrokes Signatures (20)
Skylines Proofs (30)
Studio Heritage Materials (20)

5 cards per pack, 24 packs per box

That Kobe wouldve been nice!!!!!!!!!!
So you busted a quarter box so on average you should have got 1 GU you would think, otherwise it's #d parallels etc.
Skylines and GU version of it is a nice looking set, and Masterstrokes I think are on card auto's, rare this season so far.
The proof cards are really nice looking too!

i got couple master strokes, skylines and legends. but none were signed or of a limited number. ill take some photos tonite for everyone.
lol i didnt realise tony parker was on the back. i only thought it was a duncan patch card lol. are they worth anything?

Back
Top Bottom