Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Auscards photobucket

yeah i know i'm trying to fix it now

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

Fixed, will add more boxes and cards when i figure out the bulk uploader

Again I'll ask, actual pics of stuff you have rather than pics that you have taken off the internet is proffered. Pics saved from the internet in your bucket doesn't mean much.

Again I'll ask, actual pics of stuff you have rather than pics that you have taken off the internet is proffered. Pics saved from the internet in your bucket doesn't mean much.

:-k:-k i would prefer to start my own website if i need to take pictures of 120+ baseball boxes 150+non sports boxes over 3000 baseball cards 2000+ basketball cards and over 5000 nonsports singles that i have, i think that no matter what i do on this site i just keep getting on the bad side of members, all the pics were taken from my sellers shops online and i didnt think i had to take more pics. but i understand 100% why and i will always follow the rules of this site

Sorry again chad i will fix this problem also:v:

Sorry but you can see why we ask members to do so. Even taking a pic of the boxes etc you are selling in a particular thread or time wont take that long. Thanks mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom