400th feedback give away

kiwi_in_melb

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
matt
So just noticed I ticked over the 400th feedback mark this week.... finally

As per my 100th - 200th & 300th I will be giving away a pile of random cards all are either #d, gu, patch or autos (please note they are all NBA cards)

All you need to do is enter is post a picture of your favourite card/s that are in your collection, how easy is that!

If you need some inspiration

CWDW1ln.jpg
gOhwx97.jpg

Will leave this open until 7pm on Sunday 17th of July (Melb time)

Good luck all!!!

Last edited:
Congrats Kiwi, on both your milestone, and your D12 PC values rocketing up when he brings the Hawks to the promised land. ;)

I don't have my favourite card design-wise in hand yet, hoping it will be soon, yet the COMC photo!
Sick patch card featuring 4 of the starting 5 on the Hawks who lead ATL to 1st in the East in 14-15, and went unbeaten throughout January that year!
I just love these quad patch sets! (Sorry for COMC's small photo)

image.jpeg

Congrats on 400, only been back collecting for 6 months and at the rate I'm going I might hit that number sometime in the next decade.
I'm more of a lower end auto set builder than a single card guy but when this came up for sale on here I couldn't stop looking at it.
Of course, everyone needs a kobe auto right?

ugh, I'll try again tomorrow cause I can't upload anything at all right now

Success!

20160711_201942.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats on 400, only been back collecting for 6 months and at the rate I'm going I might hit that number sometime in the next decade.
I'm more of a lower end auto set builder than a single card guy but when this came up for sale on here I couldn't stop looking at it.
Of course, everyone needs a kobe auto right?

ugh, I'll try again tomorrow cause I can't upload anything at all right now

Way to build the anticipation!

I look forward to seeing it

Here are my favourites, all one of ones and all hand made and signed. Not to mention the omeara signatures are the only jumper number sigs availiable hahahahah ;)

image.jpeg image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Giving this a bump for a great member (and decreasing my chances of winning in the process?! D'oh!!!!!). Just remember if it weren't for me mate you'd still probably be stuck on 350!

I don't have too many high end cards but this is the pride of the fleet....picked it up on the cheap too so this definitely is the jewel in the PC crown.

Giving this a bump for a great member (and decreasing my chances of winning in the process?! D'oh!!!!!). Just remember if it weren't for me mate you'd still probably be stuck on 350!

I don't have too many high end cards but this is the pride of the fleet....picked it up on the cheap too so this definitely is the jewel in the PC crown.

To be fair it would probably be closer to 50 than 350...

loving the 61 big o didn't know you had one of those tucked away

How about a baseball entry! #1 prospect orange refractor jersey # 2/25 bgs 9.5/10.

Congrats on 400. I was pumped that i hit 10 last night lol

20160711_083458.png
Screenshot_20160711-083330.jpg

Back
Top Bottom