4 x SW The Force Awakens 2, 1 x Star Tek 50th, 2 x Dr Who

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
Needed to break some boxes! Nothing earth shattering but not too bad.
First off 4 boxes of TFA 2. Walking Chewie, Bala Tik and no idea who the Officer is, will have to wait for the Blu REY to come out!! ;-) And a not so terrible Rey sketch ! Not a bad haul from 4 boxes. Some reasonable medallions too. Oh and the SP cards 101 & 102 don't seem to be very SP. Got 5 total in 4 boxes, and two packs in separate boxes had both in them.
TFA2a (Large).jpg

TFA2b (Large).jpg

Also went one of the Star Trek 50th Anniversary. Interesting cards, my auto's weren't great, but at least I did remember the characters so not all bad. And I had another go at some Dr Who. It'd be very hard to match my first box, and yep these two weren't much chop. Still a fun evening busting boxes ...

ST50DW (Large).jpg

My Force Awakens series 2 boxes arrived this morning...will bust tonight and post results. Hoping for some mojo

Yeah, those sketches don't look bad at all...hate that they made the artists do so many "repeats" though...

Just sorted and checked all my base for any 1/1 platinums, no joy unfortunately...

So I'm still no good on major Star Wars stars...1 Peter Mayhew and 2 Kenny Bakers is my best so far !

Just recieve my 2 boxes and if your not aware apart from the silver, blue , green and purple base cards there is also rainbow foil cards approx 2 per box. these look the same as the base cards except for the printing at the bottom is in a rainbow foil print. easy to see under the right lighting

Just recieve my 2 boxes and if your not aware apart from the silver, blue , green and purple base cards there is also rainbow foil cards approx 2 per box. these look the same as the base cards except for the printing at the bottom is in a rainbow foil print. easy to see under the right lighting

Yeah, they're a bit of a pain to spot...at only two per box they should have numbered them...

How'd you go in your boxes ?

didnt do too bad along with the 2 gold cards and short print cards i have a couple of medallion cards . auto and a nice sketch card by Brent Ragland. Also got a flametrooper classic art card (only 100 total) which you can also redeem a digital version for the star wars card trader
IMG_zpsuezoempu.jpg

Last edited:
I also picked up a box of The Force Awakens.
Im spewing though, there was 2 boxes left where I was, i picked up the top one and grabbed the one from underneath so that the priced one was still there.
Then I watched a guy pull a 1/1 Stormtrooper inset printing plate.
I pulled a Warwick Davis Auto. Being cold, i went and purchased a box of the High Tek, and pulled a bloody Warwick Davis Auto. 2 from 2.
IMG_20160419_110156.jpg
Then a medallion
12967888_1728854753993346_8475900381363530979_o.jpg

I really want a few boxes of the Dr Who, theres a few autos I would like in that, im just not really sure I can handle those fuzzy little fake patches as a main hit.

Instant Warwick PC ! ;-)

Auto's in Doctor Who were pretty rare I think, i would have loved to pull a Billie Piper...but I've opened 4 boxes total without pulling any auto so far...at least the box price has been dropping...

Back
Top Bottom