RC's

Jaxson Hayes
Ja Morant
PJ Washington
Coby White
Nickeil Alexander-Walker

IMG_3074.JPG

Last edited:
They are some really nice looking cards! Will have to stakeout the local Kmart to grab one of these!

I looked online and did a click and collect cause I knew I was going down that far anyway, none of my 2 closer kmarts had any. Target also had some hoops packs and we got the last 6 packs 19-20 Donruss from Zing too. Nothing huge in those though my son wanted to get some. had fun opening some packs though.

I looked online and did a click and collect cause I knew I was going down that far anyway, none of my 2 closer kmarts had any. Target also had some hoops packs and we got the last 6 packs 19-20 Donruss from Zing too. Nothing huge in those though my son wanted to get some. had fun opening some packs though.

Always nice to see some packs in the local stores......last year i found some court kings on special at Target and pulled the 2 cards I was chasing. I also recently found Hoops packs with the Green Parallels at the local newsagents and managed to pull a Kobe Tribute Green card.

Not worth much but nice pull anyway!

I really wish a lot of the local manufacturers would have stock in places like Big W/Target and K Mart!

Last year there was a heap of Prizm I could find at Big W....... pulled some nice cards out of them too!

Always nice to see some packs in the local stores......last year i found some court kings on special at Target and pulled the 2 cards I was chasing. I also recently found Hoops packs with the Green Parallels at the local newsagents and managed to pull a Kobe Tribute Green card.

Not worth much but nice pull anyway!

I really wish a lot of the local manufacturers would have stock in places like Big W/Target and K Mart!

Last year there was a heap of Prizm I could find at Big W....... pulled some nice cards out of them too!

Got about 12 of those green parallels and best was a Tatum base. Got a couple Ja RC's so wasn't a total fail. Hanger boxes definitely worth the extra

Back
Top Bottom