3 x Women of Marvel 2

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
Broke 3 boxes tonight from D & A's. Got 3 pretty nice sketches by some good artists.

First off Medusa (I think?) by Matias Streb -

She Hulk by Eduardo Carlos -

Wasp by Roy Cover -

Awesome haul of sketches. This set looks to have a bunch of great sketches in it. What are the other inserts like?

Awesome haul of sketches. This set looks to have a bunch of great sketches in it. What are the other inserts like?

Sketch quality I've seen mostly seems above par compared to recent releases - although I don't think any of us OCT's have hit a real big name artist yet ? I have one box I'm holding for Xmas breaking and two more form the OCT case break which I'll break when they arrive...so I have my fingers crossed still !

I'm loving the Rhiannon Owens subset especially, even more so as there are auto versions - I really want the Lady Sif auto or even the Black Widow. Other inserts aren't bad, most packs have a blue parallel foil (unnumbered) and each box has one green foil /100.

Sketch quality I've seen mostly seems above par compared to recent releases - although I don't think any of us OCT's have hit a real big name artist yet ? I have one box I'm holding for Xmas breaking and two more form the OCT case break which I'll break when they arrive...so I have my fingers crossed still !

I'm loving the Rhiannon Owens subset especially, even more so as there are auto versions - I really want the Lady Sif auto or even the Black Widow. Other inserts aren't bad, most packs have a blue parallel foil (unnumbered) and each box has one green foil /100.

Roy Cover is a pretty big name artist, with that sketch probably selling for around what your box would have cost so he is pretty good pull. Matias Streb sketches look to sell really well too.

I think I will have to get me a box or two of this some time early next year once the Xmas shopping has finished :cry:

Yeah, I was surprised at the prices Streb is pulling. I knew Cover was a bit of a bigger name as he'd done incentives in the past, but prices on his stuff are all over the place. Some nice fine details on the wasp with the veining in the wings etc.

I hear you on the Xmas shopping bit, it doesn't mix well with black friday sales and the like...

Yeah, I was surprised at the prices Streb is pulling. I knew Cover was a bit of a bigger name as he'd done incentives in the past, but prices on his stuff are all over the place. Some nice fine details on the wasp with the veining in the wings etc.

I hear you on the Xmas shopping bit, it doesn't mix well with black friday sales and the like...

It really doesn't! I would love to spend up large in the next couple days but I can't see it happening :cry:

As for Cover, I have been picking up a few Mars Attacks sketches and his prices are all over the place like you say. He has a lot of black and white, no colour sketches in MA (due to the very tight time frames they have) and I have seen a couple sell for $30 when I expected they would go for a lot more. Sure they are B&W but the detail in some of them are amazing!

It really doesn't! I would love to spend up large in the next couple days but I can't see it happening :cry:

Your misery has company mate. I was going over the D&A sneak peak stuff last night and had a bunch of stuff in my cart...then had to cull it out in case better stuff came out on Friday...only so much funds to go around.. :-(

Back
Top Bottom