3 cases of NT with amazing 9 hits.

i was going to say most of those have actually been pulled. but I would be wrong if I said that today... since it looks like all of those have now been pulled :thumbsdown:

Are you saying most or all of them HAVE been pulled?

I'd say most are still out there.

Only seen 1 or 2 Max of most of them, some none at all. Although, not everybody shows their busts on BO or Ozcards. Some don't show at all.

But ebay has only seen 1 of each. Maybe two.

Plenty of nice cards still out there I reckon.

Are you saying most or all of them HAVE been pulled?

I'd say most are still out there.

Only seen 1 or 2 Max of most of them, some none at all. Although, not everybody shows their busts on BO or Ozcards. Some don't show at all.

But ebay has only seen 1 of each. Maybe two.

Plenty of nice cards still out there I reckon.

this guy has 17 that he pulled himself. who knows how many he's bought
http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/basketball/572846-nt-case-breaks-hugh-mojo-scan-heavy.html

all the wade/lebron-s have been pulled. that's just what's on the internet. Both Shaq/Pennys, Payton/Kemps pulled... the list goes on

Germany, Japan, HK , China, to a certain extent Australia and the Nationals made out good this release. Taiwan seems to have all the /5 RPAs but not good on logomans

Wow, you had me going for a minute. As I was scrolling down I was expecting the hits to come at the end. Especially once you said you hit 9 Kobe's I was thinking Damn he got lucky….That was until I saw the Kobe's you were talking about.

I hope Panini can rectify this for you. Obviously not everyone will profit or pull huge hits from their cases, but not to get one hit over $200 in 3 cases is ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom