3 Boxes of Future Force!

Nice work Richo. Good idea to sit on a few boxes ;) im sitting a fair few too, just waiting for a boring day. :thumbsup:

Nice work Richo. Good idea to sit on a few boxes ;) im sitting a fair few too, just waiting for a boring day. :thumbsup:

Ahh the voice of reason! Glad someone agrees lol

You have tipped me over to the side of "no busting" so I will sit on the two sealed ones I now have and continue my search for sealed boxes in Canberra ;)

Imagine if all u had in ur boxes were danihers lol i dont think i could ever set aside boxes itl last an hour and id open them

lol I know what you mean....that is normally what happens with me!

But seeing they are selling out so quick I think it would be worth while hanging onto a few...especially when they are only just over $50 a box.........not that they are selling on eBay for that!

They are going for $70-90 on eBay at the minute :D

Where did you get the boxes from luck of the irish? I've been looking at nearly every newsagent in Perth and been to every card shop and they've all sold out except one newsagent had a box but it was open but still had all 18 packs left. So I had to bust it, but glad I did as I got a gold stringer #4/30!!! :thumbsup:

Where did you get the boxes from luck of the irish? I've been looking at nearly every newsagent in Perth and been to every card shop and they've all sold out except one newsagent had a box but it was open but still had all 18 packs left. So I had to bust it, but glad I did as I got a gold stringer #4/30!!! :thumbsup:

My lil secret mate lol nah i dunno my mum wont tell me she just keeps telling me shes getting me boxes :D best mum ever lol
Thats a pretty nice hit good on ya

I have been told JustCards at Wannerro Markets still has them mate.

Oh, well if you went on the weekend just gone then maybe is has none too!

It isn't as easy as I thought to get a box of Future Force in Canberra......although I hit paydirt with my first visit to the newsagency in ChisHolm I have since tried 4 more newsagencies and all told me they had returned them because it is not football season :(

Still.....happy to fin two boxes and bust one here....still deciding whether to bust the other....it's screaming at me lol

Back
Top Bottom