3 and out!

1stBowman

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Damien
COMC User
1stBowman
Should've listened to the voice that said " just buy 2 boxes of Prizm this year". This box was brutal. A stinker.

1 base card of a QB ( Stidham). 1!

The first 2 boxes were, in hindsight, not just good, they were absolutely awesome. To hit a colour prizm of Jones in one box, and Murray in the other, is as good as it's going to get.

The silver was Zach Ertz fwiw. I'd forgotten about the silver while lamenting the patheticness of the box. I instinctively searched the vets pile when I realised and sure enough.

Rough day at the box-breaking-desk.

IMG_9027.JPG

Last edited:
Quite brutal.
That botched Silver can be replaced, get on to Panini Support then "Factory Damaged Cards".
Prizm is a good set to bust as a rule, but the price hike limits the number of shots you might get at it these days. Last I busted were '14 & '15 when the box price was US$60-70 with four autos. I probably busted 7 or 8 boxes of each and there where some junk boxes but I pulled some good autos as well - Carr, Teddy, Winston, Mariota.
These days much more of a (un)lucky dip.

Quite brutal.
That botched Silver can be replaced, get on to Panini Support then "Factory Damaged Cards".
Prizm is a good set to bust as a rule, but the price hike limits the number of shots you might get at it these days. Last I busted were '14 & '15 when the box price was US$60-70 with four autos. I probably busted 7 or 8 boxes of each and there where some junk boxes but I pulled some good autos as well - Carr, Teddy, Winston, Mariota.
These days much more of a (un)lucky dip.

If it was a rookie silver I'd send it back to Panini. Doesn't seem worth it for this one. Cheers for the advice, though.

s*** that is unlucky! Nick Bosa is alright though (trying to find a positive here).
No worries mate - appreciate the positive vibes. What can you say?It's a worry when a base D is among the better cards. Bosa is awesome, admittedly, and I didn't get him in the other boxes, but...

I'm still shocked at the lack of QB cards. 1! How do they do that?

I'm surprised the 150 pts weren't in this box. That would've been the crowning glory.

Back
Top Bottom