For Sale $250.00 FUTURE FORCE GREEN BILLY STRETCH #11 (SAME AS GUERNSEY NUMBER) ($255 if paying by Paypal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pick A Present

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brian
Hi All

I have a Billy Stretch #11 Future Force Green Signature card. Nice low number. Pulled from pack today and put straight into soft sleeve and top loader.

WHAT MAKES THIS ONE SO SPECIAL ? HE SIGNS HIS NAME WITH #11 AFTER IT (HIS APPARENT JERSEY NUMBER WITH THE DEMONS NEXT SEASON), AND THIS CARD IS #11. MAKES IT VERY UNIQUE, AND A GREAT CARD FOR THE TRUE COLLECTO

Taking offers at this stage, as not sure of its value (except seen a #38 and #18 recently sold on eBay for $199.99 and $222.51). Please make genuine offers only, not interested in trading sorry. Payment by Paypal or Direct Deposit

Thank you all

Last edited:
I WILL TAKE $250.00 FOR THIS CARD ($255.00 if paying by Paypal). PAYMENT BY PAYPAL OR DIRECT DEPOSIT

Last edited:
It hasn't been announced what number stretch will have next year the #11 will be his number from under 18s or where he played in south australia

Hmmm ok. Thought I read in the Adelaide Advertiser that was the number he was getting
Number 11 is available but I can't see the club giving him that number due to it being stynes number but you never know it could happen, and his dad's number 18 is taken by cross

Looking to move this card on to someone wo will appreciate it. Great card. Will take $250.00 for it ($255.00 if paying by Paypal). This is a very good price for a card like this, and a great addition to any collector

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom