24 Traders Retail Locations

emdunc97

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Emily
G’day all,

Just wondering if anyone has seen traders out in the wild yet?
I’ve been to a few of the places I got cards last time, and I haven’t been able to find them anywhere.

If anyone has some good tips in the Brisbane South/Logan area, I’d be super grateful!

G’day all,

Just wondering if anyone has seen traders out in the wild yet?
I’ve been to a few of the places I got cards last time, and I haven’t been able to find them anywhere.

If anyone has some good tips in the Brisbane South/Logan area, I’d be super grateful!
Local Card Shop at Woolloongabba has plenty of Titanium boxes / packets.

Found a card shop today in the Carlingford Court complex.It,s called Nerd Alert.Has a huge range of collectables and also a fair amount of trading cards including this years traders which includes retail,hobby and priority boxes plus starter packs.

17103849423703509954345264739974.jpg

They did have a site on The Gold Coast which I went to while on holiday, but it's closed now .
Though it states on the door they are looking to relocate.
Messaged shop via website and got no reply as to when and where.
There were some environmental issues with the grounds the shop was located on (asbestos). I believe they are relocating to a shopping cnetre, not sure where but I will confirm if you like.

Found a card shop today in the Carlingford Court complex.It,s called Nerd Alert.Has a huge range of collectables and also a fair amount of trading cards including this years traders which includes retail,hobby and priority boxes plus starter packs.

17103849423703509954345264739974.jpg
Guess I see you at the Oliver Brown at Carlo ripping up packets and sipping on a soy mocha next week Paul. 😂😂😂

Another worthwhile place to buy all sorts of sports trading cards including this years traders is Icons of Sport.There website does not do justice of what they have for sale.They are situated in a warehouse on Chisholm Rd Auburn, NSW.The staff there go out of there way to help you.Great place to also buy framed memorabilia.

Back
Top Bottom