Bored Married With Children GIF

Base
Bronze
Silver
Gold
Platinum
Ruby
Diamond

You are slipping..... you missed Emerald, Sapphire, Tiger Pattern, Cosmic, Fractal, Holo, Non Holo, Black and white and superfractor variations and probably more!

I wonder if Select will do a 50th version of the Virtuoso cards again?

I don't mind if Optimum goes around again, I really like the O+ and O+ Parallel designs, I get that people like change with these things though.

Do we have any Optimum wet dreams?
  • Would love to see some Optimum patch cards, I think the O+ design could look pretty sick for a patch card
  • Replace Matrix/Headliners with a retro design (replicate the 1993 Select series design)
  • Piss off the AA metal and make the regular AA cards a bigger run (maybe 250)
  • Bigger run of Medal Cards (from 50 to 80)
  • If we have a HoF update, then I assume Future HoF cards could come back, instead of Footy's Finest/Influential

Less than 62,400 Rookie cards for the year might be a good start. 10 years ago it was 7280 total rookie cards. 2018 - 3150 cards?

Get rid of the common /450 rookie card, get rid of the Gold Signature card.

Only have signature versions for the Round 1 and 2 draft selections. ( 38 players)

Parallel set for all the draft rookie - (recycled players don't get another rookie card)

Collecting a set of draft sig cards used to be a goal for a lot of collectors. Not now. Can probably count on 1 hand the number of complete draft signature sets by collectors.

Now people are only collecting team sets or even individual players. That has driven the demand for rookie cards down and the supply has increased to crazy levels.

Even something like Round 1 draft - Copper/Gold/Platinum cards, Round 2 draft - Copper/Gold, Round 3 draft Copper, Round 4+ draft parallel only would help.

Here is an idea just one rookie Signature limited to 150 to 200, top 50 players . Make it one a box . No unsigned rookie parallels either

I'm thinking this ATM

Commons x12 per team, most players different to footy stars common cards

Optimum+ /455
Same as last two years only different designs

Optimum+ /115
Same as last two years only different designs

Yesterday, today and tomorrow; 1:24 packs
Two cards per club depicting players aged between 18 and 22-- tomorrow
Two players per club depicting players aged between 23 and 30-- today
Two players aged 31+ or recently retired-- yesterday

Quintessential (5 players per club); 1: box

All Australian; 1:2 boxes only one variety this year

Draft pick signature gold /100; 2:3 boxes
Draft pick signature platinum /50; 1:box not containing draft pick gold
Draft pick signature emerald /35; 1;92 packs
Draft pick signature team colours /25; 1:144

Optimum mirror signature /30; 1:192 packs
Optimum mirror dual signature /50; 1:288 packs

Medal winners; 1:432 packs each numbered to 110

Footys finest -- team colours /25; 1:540 packs (dusty on yellow background, Collingwood FF still black background)

Norm Smith medalist redemption gold; 1:1680
Norm Smith medalist redemption platinum; 1:3360

my God.. it is so quite regarding the next release. One would have to think we are on the doorstep of some info dropping any time now.
Got to get this AFL forum cranking up again!!!!!

It’s odd that it’s been so quiet

I’ve spent the last month backfilling lots of my cricket collection, something I’ve never done during footy season

Back
Top Bottom