2023 Footy Stars Instant Win Discussion

Received one of my prizes today from Select the Green set . I still haven't opened it yet but will soon

Yes that’s the limited of 17 will post pictures tonight unless someone else does

Lol it’s actually some packs I ordered. I did receive a Select message but not sent yet .

Last edited:
edit. I guess there were 9 different combos given I had 3 of these ambiguous numbers. Finally managed it. A prize. Just a shitty box of supremacy.....

I jest. I got one of the spectacular 150 essential team sets C. Better than a kick in the harramoutoes.

Last edited:
I got a confirmation email, but orders in my account are empty. Is it supposed to show up in your account somewhere as redeemed?

"I got a confirmation email, but orders in my account are empty. Is it supposed to show up in your account somewhere as redeemed?"

Re the above query from drsma1, the claiming instructions includes the following advice:

"Within 28 days after redeeming your INSTANT WIN code, an order will appear in your Select your account for the prize you have won."

So just wait awhile and it should appear.

I got a confirmation email, but orders in my account are empty. Is it supposed to show up in your account somewhere as redeemed?

As above comment, it's normal for the account section to be empty after redeeming. Mine showed up in my account about a week later and has an ETA of May.

(Prize was Virtuoso Jackson/Taranto)

Greens are nice

IMG_0612.jpeg

IMG_0613.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom