2022 Panini Prizm WC Cards

mr_s0ccer

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Robert
eBay User
mr_s0ccer
Had a look at the Checklist on Panini America website. Not many Australia inserts, no Aussie signature cards - only National Landmarks, National Pride and Team Badges. Pretty poor coverage but I suppose reflects where the Socceroos are in world football.

yeah not many Aussie cards. I Would have loved a Cahill or Mooy Auto at least. Messi, Ronaldo, Mbappee & Neymar will be the big chase hits again with a lot of prizm rookies once again. Can't wait to break open some boxes!

Had a look at the Checklist on Panini America website. Not many Australia inserts, no Aussie signature cards - only National Landmarks, National Pride and Team Badges. Pretty poor coverage but I suppose reflects where the Socceroos are in world football.
One of those, I think National Pride(?) will be a case hit, so probably tough to find,
however its the 32 or more parallels of every base card that's just ridiculous!

What is the general view on Blaster Packs? It seems better value per card but you normally don't get any nice hits/ insert (mainly base cards)?

yeah not many Aussie cards. I Would have loved a Cahill or Mooy Auto at least. Messi, Ronaldo, Mbappee & Neymar will be the big chase hits again with a lot of prizm rookies once again. Can't wait to break open some boxes!
I agree. Considering Panini already had Mooy's auto in other releases, should've got some for this or national treasures. And the legends like Cahill, Kewell, Viduka, etc on short prints will be amazing!

Looking at eBay (and Panini website) it seems price of Hobby boxes (and even cases) are coming down significantly. Am I missing something but why would anyone continue to buy at $1000-1500? Is there a lower probability of finding hit cards in hobby boxes via eBay (as opposed to the retail stores for example)? Was reading somewhere that it is possible to find out which cases (boxes) have hits via the UPC number - is this true? If so its a rort.

Looking at eBay (and Panini website) it seems price of Hobby boxes (and even cases) are coming down significantly. Am I missing something but why would anyone continue to buy at $1000-1500? Is there a lower probability of finding hit cards in hobby boxes via eBay (as opposed to the retail stores for example)? Was reading somewhere that it is possible to find out which cases (boxes) have hits via the UPC number - is this true? If so its a rort.
Who is buying at 1000-1500?

I have seen $750 and won't even buy at that price.

Maybe if it goes under 500 i will have a shot

I don't know who is buying but eBayers and online retail store (in Aust and USA) were selling at $1000-1500 a couple of weeks ago. But think that is all changing now. Except for the big/case hits etc many auto prices are coming down as the market is inundated.

I don't know who is buying but eBayers and online retail store (in Aust and USA) were selling at $1000-1500 a couple of weeks ago. But think that is all changing now. Except for the big/case hits etc many auto prices are coming down as the market is inundated.

Yeah, i have noticed this in all products.

Prices are dropping heaps after release. You just have to wait these days. Definitely not like it was a year or two ago when prices just kept rising.

The prices are still way too high, but hopefully in a couple of years we will be trending downwards further and it can be affordable to buy a bunch and not get smashed

Back
Top Bottom