2022 NBA Playoffs - SPOILERS

Heard a stat earlier in the series whenever he goes for 40, his next game is quite a drop off. Still backing the Celtics to get it done. Just hope it’s a good game.

👀

54B11DF7-DDB7-49EC-816E-C01C33B9CD03.jpeg

Agree with the weirdness, gee there was some beautiful bball played…who would of thought the C’s would pour in 120 points, Tatum hitting 3 of 17 and still end up beating GS comprehensively. The Splash Bros were out splashed by guys like White and Horford….now that’s high level weird…I don’t think it could of got anymore nuts then that game and that last quarter!! This series will be one hell of a ride. The negative Nancy in me says GS will hit back hard in the series and take it…I’m just glad all the C’s players are hitting their straps at the right time and making a contest and hopefully a final series to remember!! Buckle up for Monday!!

Well that was a bit of a let down. Thought the Cs got a bit of a hard whistle early on when they were threatening to get out to an early lead.

Good for the neutral though. At 2-0 heading to Boston the series was 99% over.

Can’t get a read on how this series will play out. Agree I think we may be going to a Game 7…and possibly down to the last possession…exciting times!!

Is today the Steph nuclear explosion game? He;s had a couple first half big scores on finishing strong but not put it together for a full game yet.

I hope we get a Steph or Jaylen 50 ball. I really like those dudes and it would make it fun.

Is today the Steph nuclear explosion game? He;s had a couple first half big scores on finishing strong but not put it together for a full game yet.

I hope we get a Steph or Jaylen 50 ball. I really like those dudes and it would make it fun.
Good call on Jaylen. He's got 17 after one.

Back
Top Bottom