2022 AFL Brilliance Box - Drops 30th July 5PM AEST

Very smooth process for my order of 2. I had look back at the page after my order went through and all sold out - Shocked at how fast they went!

Good luck all with your openings :thumbsup:

I no I missed out in the general sale but did everyone have to do capta and a text with a six digit code because that’s what I had to do I new I was stuff soon as I missed the capta the first time and then a code no chance against a bot and was done at 5.02 why after I have them in my cart give me 5 minutes to checkout

I no I missed out in the general sale but did everyone have to do capta and a text with a six digit code because that’s what I had to do I new I was stuff soon as I missed the capta the first time and then a code no chance against a bot and was done at 5.02 why after I have them in my cart give me 5 minutes to checkout
I had the captcha (I did an order just before for some sleeves etc and had a captcha then as well, thought it might not ask me again but it did). No code, but I didn't mess up the captcha.

I think the reason that they don't allocate the item when it's in your cart is that it makes the bots' work easier. If they allowed it they'd be sitting in a bot cart immediately after release. Or at least that's my understanding.

I had to do captcha however the first photo was a trick for me, as it didn’t have any cars or whatever. I skipped that first one and completed the second one which was traffic lights, nice and easy.

Back
Top Bottom