2021 Supremacy Short Print Rookies

"Maximum of 2 boxes per SCC account/person/address can be purchased. They must be done in one transaction only." That reads to me that the public release isn't opened to SCC members

Im not interested in more than my SCC allocation but I suspect the public listing will clarify that the the boxes are available to everyone including SCC.

"Maximum of 2 boxes per SCC account/person/address can be purchased. They must be done in one transaction only." That reads to me that the public release isn't opened to SCC members
I thought it related to the SCC purchase, but could be both. I'll not risk it

Any SCC members here that won't use the allocation and want to help another member out? :D

Can't see it happening, surely you make the most of the drop even if it's just to sit on them.

Looks like these have already been picked up, my tracking says they're coming tomorrow.

Hopefully this is a help to someone on here.
When I went in today to buy my 2 boxes there was a malfunction on login that didn't recognise me
the first couple of times. Be patient and try again. Your membership is still active even if
it says no access or any type of error.
It will come good. I was able to log in the 3rd time and purchase.
Did anyone else have this experience?

Hopefully this is a help to someone on here.
When I went in today to buy my 2 boxes there was a malfunction on login that didn't recognise me
the first couple of times. Be patient and try again. Your membership is still active even if
it says no access or any type of error.
It will come good. I was able to log in the 3rd time and purchase.
Did anyone else have this experience?

Nope. All good for me.

My 2 SCC boxes updated to In Transit through Melbourne this evening. Delivery tomorrow. Kind of an odd situation to have the product so early. I wonder how many will be opened a day before the remainder are released to the public. What impact (if any) early openings would have on the sale of the remaining stock.

My 2 SCC boxes updated to In Transit through Melbourne this evening. Delivery tomorrow. Kind of an odd situation to have the product so early. I wonder how many will be opened a day before the remainder are released to the public. What impact (if any) early openings would have on the sale of the remaining stock.
7C6AEABE-1049-4C22-B0AB-C5E03DA0830E.jpeg

Guys like Jamarra maybe 700-800ish out the gate?

Box demand will be ridiculous as most people will open, absolutely zero made available wholesale for breakers and only ~400 available to the public.

Jumper number already surfaced on eBay for 2k. Reckon it'll get snapped up too

Back
Top Bottom