2021 Supremacy Short Print Rookies

I ordered Tuesday at 9 and they arrived this morning. I cbf trying to get any more. I haven't see anybody re selling any boxes or even many rookies to be honest
Scrap that I seen some for sale now. From select to wa in 3 days was a pretty good effort I think for once

hi iron clad as i opened my box i thought about your last comment andwas worried that I woujld get a GWS or GC card so very happy - I only ordered one SCC box because i filed to read instructions - i could have bought 2 but had to 2 at one time - could not buy one and then another - my fault but still happy with my one card

hi iron clad as i opened my box i thought about your last comment andwas worried that I woujld get a GWS or GC card so very happy - I only ordered one SCC box because i filed to read instructions - i could have bought 2 but had to 2 at one time - could not buy one and then another - my fault but still happy with my one card

One of the best cards in the set! Highly desirable

These things are harder to move than Thors hammer
Thor doesn't seem to have any troubles -
200 each.

I should have held onto them and regret selling, but it is what it is
Luke

I had a financial adivser informme years afo that 80% of something is better than 100% of nothing - at least you have $400 in the bag - your next play could be a big one

Thor doesn't seem to have any troubles -

Luke

I had a financial adivser informme years afo that 80% of something is better than 100% of nothing - at least you have $400 in the bag - your next play could be a big one

Could be. Won't, but it could!

Every time I look at these I think "did they really need to make the background faces so big?"

Lovely looking cards, and love the xx/25 concept, but the big faces are just too distracting 🤦‍♂️

Awesome guys. I got the grandson of the Lord dynasty of Geelong Ollie big powerful forward !!
Also to top that off Archie Perkins 9/25 DRAFT NUMBER.. Pretty cool. Both offered for sale in sale section tonight

Back
Top Bottom