2021 footy stars prestige

Festa1234

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brendan
eBay User
Cayberg
Let’s get the discussion going on this, I assume it’s happening after last year any one got any info, at a guess the only card that we know could be a lock would be a marquee card with the big names, we seen it last year with show stoppers, loved the red and green parallels also, this was my favourite release last year not sure why maybe because it was unexpected, anyway hopefully we hear some whispers soon.
What would you like to see?

your correct Festa, prestige was a fantastic release
came out at a great price with some future high priced/high end cards litted through the packs.
just try to find some of the Show stoppers in a few years to come, numbered to #40...good luck
as good as series 2 dominance... no
but a very welcomed release,that ignited the collectors fire

Instead of numbered milestones this year I reckon there will be numbered Gamebreakers.

Here's my brainstorming of big names for Marquees:

Daniel Talia
Charlie Cameron
Jacob Weitering
Darcy Moore
Zach Merrett
Michael Walters
Cameron Guthrie
Ben King
Toby Greene
James Sicily
Christian Petracca
Robbie Tarrant
Tim Membrey
Callum Mills
Jeremy McGovern
Tom Liberatore

Have avoided players who have had Influential, Showstopper and Brilliance cards in the past 12 months.

Less players also maybe 6 per team rather than 8 for the parallels.
Gamebreakers deserve a #ed insert, that card was too pretty to be a 1:4 insert or whatever it was
Also would love to see 2 players per team for the brownlow Predictor, and 1 overall wildcard, a 37 card set.

Brownlow vote getters I'd say will be back aswell as the engine room in a way.

Marquee players will be much the same I'm afraid
Dusty, Pendles, Cripps etc

What I think:

Holofoil /340
These replace zebra diecuts and exactly the same from series 1 only numbered

Cheesy woolly jumper parallel /170
These design may seem toung and cheek to some but to replace red parallel

Milestone games /200
Can't see this one going away

Game breakers # numbered
This to replace green parallel and same as ones in series 1 but numbered to around 115 ; 1:18 pks

Club affiliates Gold
This same as low end in series 1 but this time an amber transparency and each card numbered to 120 thus replacing engine room; 1:24 packs

Black parallel /60 1:48 packs
Only four players per club, same as commons but with black background also to replace green parallel

Platinum Brownlow predictors 1:96 packs

Marquee /70; 1:164 packs

Platinum show stoppers /25;
This time a former star per club however GWS and Gold coast may have current still?

Platinum Premiership redemption /140; 1:6 cases
Only one card but will automatically redeem in addition to eventual correct club in series 1

Anyone heard any rumours on this yet, last year was released may 29th so can’t be far away from hearing something

last years first video was on may 9th...expect the same i would assume.

this one has been tightly kept under ground,. have not heard a peep. which makes me think it's much of the same as last year

prestige.jpg

This is what I've pulled from their website, copied below in case it gets locked down.

* Updated the ratios

RELEASE DATE 10 MAY 2021
RRP $5.99
CARDS PER PACKS 8
PACKS PER BOX 24
BOX PER CASE 12

2021 Footy Stars Prestige is the second release of the Footy Stars - Prestige product and the second major release by Select in 2021.

The limited production run and the numbered inserts creates a more prestigious and collectable version of the traditional Footy Stars release.

Prestige features some of the same insert series from the traditional Footy Stars release and includes some brand-new numbered insert sets such as Clearance Kings and the renamed Brownlow Leaders.

The popular parallel series have been extended to include an Orange parallel (cards individually numbered to 210) and the Blue parallel (cards individually numbered to 125). The Green parallel series returns and cards remain individually numbered to 60.

Included in Prestige is the Platinum Brownlow Predictors limited to 60 of each, and the Marquee limited to only 40 of each.

700 cases / 8,400 boxes were produced of Prestige and is launched 10 May 2021.

Ratios​

CARDSNO. OF CARDSRATIONUMBERED
COMMON CARDS163UNNUMBERED
GAMEBREAKERS901:3UNNUMBERED
ORANGE PARALLEL1631:6210
BLUE PARALLEL1631:10125
GREEN PARALLEL1631:2160
CLEARANCE KINGS721:24120
BROWNLOW LEADERS541:4880
BROWNLOW PREDICTORS (PLATINUM)361:9660
MARQUEE181:28840

Last edited: