2021 footy stars prestige

Select Australia

Hi

Your membership is hereby revoked for breaking the terms.

Thanks

I didnt "try" anything by the time I saw it was 10 boxes the order had go though and I was straight on the phone to cancel the order and no one answer's so what more can I do?

Surely if their system isn't configured correctly to limit the amount sold during this presale (1 box) then this shouldn't be your issue and you then have your membership cancelled?

A simple refund of the 9 extra boxes and a "we apologise for letting you order 9 more boxes than you should have" would have been more appropriate?

If they have cancelled your membership over something that technically is their fault it is pretty poor.

I would certainly call them and plead your case.

Surely if their system isn't configured correctly to limit the amount sold during this presale (1 box) then this shouldn't be your issue and you then have your membership cancelled?

A simple refund of the 9 extra boxes and a "we apologise for letting you order 9 more boxes than you should have" would have been more appropriate?

If they have cancelled your membership over something that technically is their fault it is pretty poor.

I would certainly call them and plead your case.
Seems like they tried weeding out the troublemakers with the first drop!

Maybe it was a test like Willy Wonka did for all the kids,the ones that were lucky enough to get a golden ticket.

could be you hit the nail right on the head,

It’s an interesting thing if the membership is revoked membership fee is not refunded according to the rules.They were very transparent about 1 box policy, haven’t seen that many ones since I last read the Chinese one child policy booklet.

I pressed ok twice , thats all and suddenly im being changed 1400 bucks I was on the phone straight away too cancel of course no answer my membership was canceled at 5 05 and again tried too call this morning and being told too email them this is all a con

Did you still pay though or did you not check amount and just paid it. If you didn’t pay and just had it in your cart surely you wouldn’t have it cancelled

Back
Top Bottom