2021 Football Preorders Thread

Is that reasonably priced or bit exy?

I’ll probably get one of those to rip for that price.. Don’t have huge value down the track but might get lucky and get a good Auto!!

Is that reasonably priced or bit exy?

I’ll probably get one of those to rip for that price.. Don’t have huge value down the track but might get lucky and get a good Auto!!

Expensive because Score is junk, but ok because everything else is ridiculously priced and it's a huge rip.

$250 for 4 autos? hit a Trev, Fields or Wilson and could be set!

1625646211353.png

(Goes live tomorrow)

https://www.ebgames.com.au/featured/panini-trading-cards
As tempting as it all is I'm thinking just the Select Blasters for me.

Expensive because Score is junk, but ok because everything else is ridiculously priced and it's a huge rip.

$250 for 4 autos? hit a Trev, Fields or Wilson and could be set!
Sacrilege mate. Love the old Score. I'm not so bothered about the college uniforms. Not sure I'd fork out $300 for a hobby box though. Most likely has 4 semi-worthless sticker autos. I jut grabbed a few fat packs and they were a fun rip.

Grabbed a preorder of Prizm Hobby today.

$1k out the gate sheesh how things have changed.

Not sure I have the balls to open it at that price, but I miss opening prizm hobby boxes. Best product

How many cases of Football NT/Immaculate/Flawless you in for? 10 or 20 of each?

I mean someone has to pull all the dud rookies? :rofl:

You do deserve to pull some good cards soon though! Hoping you do!

Not sure I have the balls to open it at that price, but I miss opening prizm hobby boxes. Best product
that's 1k $aus ???
heard the boys on "card talk" talking about this release and it's price this year.
side note.. Lou you need to do a thread off your "sealed stock" I would love to see what u have stashed away...

Which site did you grab the hobby box from?

Back
Top Bottom