2021 Elite Official Thread

ElijahCraigHyde

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jarrah
I thought the time should be right now to commence any whispers and/or speculation about 2021 elite?!

One thing I'm pretty damn sure is confirmed is that all mojo parallel gems will be single cards including the diamonds out of five thus this procedure

Ruby /40; 1:24 packs
Sapphire /20; 1:48 packs
Emerald /10; 1:96 packs
Diamond /_5; 1:192 packs

Do you have any more information about this other set?

I'm led to believe its a 48 card set with some silver and gold parallels and will sell cheaply $2.50 - $3 a pack through newsagents to compensate for them not getting Elite.

Very similar to the Best and Less set.

Elite will be more expensive this year anyway..... would not surprise me if its close to $10 a pack and $240 RRP per box.

Thats all i've heard i'm afraid.

Like most things take it with a grain of salt....

I'm led to believe its a 48 card set with some silver and gold parallels and will sell cheaply $2.50 - $3 a pack through newsagents to compensate for them not getting Elite.

Elite will be more expensive this year anyway..... would not surprise me if its close to $10 a pack and $240 RRP per box.

I hope we all find value in a box with a RRP of $240.

64158CDA-DD4B-4649-8F29-6AF3C78BB354.png
ED58D6F4-2CBE-4E7E-83AF-B3B90D9AC202.png

My biggest fear with NRL Elite is if the do a 3 tear signature series again 20/40/80 for both League Sensations & Young Guys.
It looks great side by side but the pockets... ouch. Given some of the exciting talent coming through if TLA pick the right players it could be rather expensive for the young guns. Storm-Pappy/Grant, Rooster-Walker, Tigers-Laurie, Dragons-Ramsey, Patchers-To'o just to name a few

My biggest fear with NRL Elite is if the do a 3 tear signature series again 20/40/80 for both League Sensations & Young Guys.
It looks great side by side but the pockets... ouch. Given some of the exciting talent coming through if TLA pick the right players it could be rather expensive for the young guns. Storm-Pappy/Grant, Rooster-Walker, Tigers-Laurie, Dragons-Ramsey, Patchers-To'o just to name a few
Me too quite frankly and fear they might even do versions out of 10 and 5 like they did with the mojo parallel

What makes you think $240 a box ? What sort of price does that put a case at ?

I think we will see the Master Series back, I tip Lockyer or JT

Hopefully YG signatures make a return, there is some new content and collation is equitable across the board
The Slater MS was probably one of the highlights for me last year ,so I’d be happy with either of those if it’s not Gallen 🤣

I believe there will be an increase in price.... if its $10 a pack (24 packs a box/10 boxes a case adds up to $2400 RRP a case...probably a bit less through resellers.

That is the rumour. Not yet confirmed, apparently NRL License was renewed last year and cost a pretty penny.

If true, TLA will need to make sure each box has 2-3 numbered hits and there is some new content.

I believe there will be an increase in price.... if its $10 a pack (24 packs a box/10 boxes a case adds up to $2400 RRP a case...probably a bit less through resellers.
Huge increase from last year and would need to be something special in there to justify it . Don’t think a priority type card with some glitter will cut it either. Still can’t understand the prices on those even though they were out of /23 or what ever . When black LSB are going for $100 months after release they would want a Thurston or Lockyer type auto at a minimum I’d think .
Maybe some big name patch cards like a Smith that will hold . Or maybe just put 500 Smith auto patches in for all of us that missed out 🤣

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom