OzCardTrader
Real Name
Sam
eBay User
hornso43
Lets Go Yes GIF by Milwaukee Bucks

Let's goooooo...

After Day 2:

41 out of 50 appear in the 75 so far and I'd image it gets up to 47+ after Day 3
No major shocks so far, probably saving them all for Day 3
1634778997898.png

After Day 2:

41 out of 50 appear in the 75 so far and I'd image it gets up to 47+ after Day 3
No major shocks so far, probably saving them all for Day 3
1634778997898.png
You would have to think Wilkens, Shaq, Monroe, Maravich, Baylor would be locks to remain...... leaves Bing, Cunningham, DeBusschere, Schayes.

I'd anticipate tomorrow seeing Kobe, Bron, Curry, Kidd etc....and maybe some surprises.

You would have to think Wilkens, Shaq, Monroe, Maravich, Baylor would be locks to remain...... leaves Bing, Cunningham, DeBusschere, Schayes.

I'd anticipate tomorrow seeing Kobe, Bron, Curry, Kidd etc....and maybe some surprises.
The original 50 made it in after all that. Thank goodness, makes the 75 RC and auto chase easier :)

Tough job to create and overall the list is really good, there was always going to be some snubs and I'm surprised the original 50 all made it still.

For me though too many active players

Lillard is a great player but I think he may be the luckiest to make the list along with Harden, Carmelo.

Vince Carter seems to be the biggest snub to me, along with Ben Wallace & Dwight Howard (Maybe bias on that one) looks like defence got overlooked

Tough job to create and overall the list is really good, there was always going to be some snubs and I'm surprised the original 50 all made it still.

For me though too many active players

Lillard is a great player but I think he may be the luckiest to make the list along with Harden, Carmelo.

Vince Carter seems to be the biggest snub to me, along with Ben Wallace & Dwight Howard (Maybe bias on that one) looks like defence got overlooked

what a cop out just adding to the top 50. Seems like they didn’t want the backlash But maybe they were thinking that era eas that era and you can’t take someone out of the history books trying to compare to current players. i dunno.

Back
Top Bottom