The Ex COVID-19 Troll thread: 2019-2024 Sniffles Edition - Now a general funnies thread!

1.gif

Now all the trolls have Facebook and Twitter where people believe they have an option and get to voice and vent everything little thing...

I said that to a friend the other day. Back in the day the crazies that are now on FB ranting and raving were standing in the city on their little wooden boxes yelling at everyone that walked past. FB has brought that onto your device.

Thanks Facebook!

'You know what the bad news is? We're going to have to do a lot of this social distancing for another 18 months to two years,'

the way to stop the population growth is by using the Virus/social distancing as population growth control pill.
wonder if it's working..

'You know what the bad news is? We're going to have to do a lot of this social distancing for another 18 months to two years,'

the way to stop the population growth is by using the Virus/social distancing as population growth control pill.
wonder if it's working..

My wife doesn't need this virus to enact social distancing with me! Started when we got married!

Still managed 2 kids out of it!

Back
Top Bottom