Status
Not open for further replies.

ARTHY23

#61087 Draft Pick
Real Name
Sam-Arth Chhim
eBay User
arthy23
Hey People.. i thought i would make this thread for all the trolls (since im the biggest one here) i thought it would be nice for a place where all the trolls can post.. and not be judged.. in the past few weeks, there have been a few.. so feel free to release all your anger in thread... (not at anyone) just at things that annoy you! (and please dont name names), i have no idea how long this thread will last before it gets deleted.. but feel free to troll.. and i will start..

you know what makes me angry... kevin garnett and his dirty plays.. tapping someone on the .... *insert rude name for male genitals*
and ebay.. ebay annoys the hell out of me.. was gonna sell on there.. now im out put off..
and the stupid nba lock out... see what it does to people (this thread for example).. and it has even started yet...
and for people who dont know who i look like.. i add a picture of myself

troll7.jpg

SO GET TROLLING!! :) :worthy:

oh god, please let some NBA on TV soon, look at what it's doing to people!

keep on going on about KG too ya troll. perfect troll topic starter though, people love getting on that bandwagon......

Come on Arthy we all know that picture was taken before the case of Season Update, now what do you look like after the case is all gone?

lol damn bandwagons.. im on the bandwagon for no bandwagons.. im sick of all these wagons.. for bands... lol.. this thread is perfect!

hahahaha. thats the best break i';ve ever seen.

i'd rather arthy pull nothing than me pull a logoman.. hahaha.
aww man. i have to find that video..

im all for bandwagons. especially ones aimed at the resident troll.

you wait till slobby see this thread.. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom