2020 Select Footy Stars (Checklist Page 9)

There is two previews to go.

This was confirmed yesterday.
Ah thanks for that anyway: almost certainly platinum bps will be in there again

So point being is that to say we're in for a surprise with a bigger hit insert than platinum bps?

Or don't tell me it's only going to show what the best and fairest album cards will look like 😒

Until then I can only guess last hit will either be a third parallel BP or premiership predictors moved to this release

So point being is that to say we're in for a surprise with a bigger hit insert than platinum bps?

Or don't tell me it's only going to show what the best and fairest album cards will look like 😒

Until then I can only guess last hit will either be a third parallel BP or premiership predictors moved to this release
we've already seen the B&F cards, so its not that

My guess is platinums will remain numbered to 40-50 and possibly be slightly “easier” to hit ratio wise than previous years depending just how hard it will be to pack this last unknown card.

Very much glad that BPs limited to 4 players + 1 wild this year

Very much hoping platinum BPs are not the only high end left

As there are no case cards...therefore no case card signatures, hoping we have some signature cards in this release. Even if only like 2011 Champions or 2006 Champions (X Factor Wells & Dal Santo). Maybe De Goey & Charlie Cameron for this year

Very much glad that BPs limited to 4 players + 1 wild this year

Very much hoping platinum BPs are not the only high end left

As there are no case cards...therefore no case card signatures, hoping we have some signature cards in this release. Even if only like 2011 Champions or 2006 Champions (X Factor Wells & Dal Santo). Maybe De Goey & Charlie Cameron for this year

Has 4+1 been officially confirmed?

Those signatures from 2011 series 1 were an exceptional hit - although they were out of 800, they seem to be holding somewhat value as many collectors don't care about series 1 like the little kids, that was an a pretty good too end for such?

BTW when Steve said that gold predictors numbered way less this year, could he just mean all up considering 4 as opposed to 8? (1800 all up so more like 900 if 4)

Then that could mean a four way premiership predictors set (4 cards per club):

Bronze /225
Premiership player signature 1

Silver /225
Premiership player signature 2

Gold /225 Norm Smith medalist or best on winning dide

Platinum /225 dual signature captain and coach

Again excuse a petty speculation but can't think of what else if no third BP parallel

Anyway, who's looking forward to tomorrow's preview? I AM

I reckon 1 premiership predictor, 1 brownlow predictor, 1 galactic and 1 firework per box. With signatures at 1 per case.
Then that could mean a four way premiership predictors set (4 cards per club):

Bronze /225
Premiership player signature 1

Silver /225
Premiership player signature 2

Gold /225 Norm Smith medalist or best on winning dide

Platinum /225 dual signature captain and coach

this is series one mate hahahahahaha

i have just heard strong word on a premiership predictor and it only makes sense with the the lower numbered bp. Im thinking one predictor and either a gold or plat predictor per box. But no solid proof so lets see. if only two reveals may not be premiership predictors as assume it will be the value pack bursts and plat predictors

i have just heard strong word on a premiership predictor and it only makes sense with the the lower numbered bp. Im thinking one predictor and either a gold or plat predictor per box. But no solid proof so lets see. if only two reveals may not be premiership predictors as assume it will be the value pack bursts and plat predictors

the value pack ‘explosion’ bursts have already been revealed.

As there’s only 18 different teams if the premiership predictors were one per box they would be numbered so high most teams would be worth a few dollars. This isn’t series 2 with 500 odd cases.

More likely to be a case hit.

Already been shown, the galactic.

oh ok ahhahaha sorry guys looks like i missed that one lol i just knew i saw a picture of three lol well now im convinced. plat predictors and premiership predictors left. and fair call i havent done the maths so most likely thats the case then.

for what its worth i dont like a premiership predictor being the case hit but thats just me! i was thinking a predictor numbered to 800 or so similiar to series 2

Back
Top Bottom