2020 Select Footy Stars (Checklist Page 9)

for what its worth i dont like a premiership predictor being the case hit but thats just me! i was thinking a predictor numbered to 800 or so similiar to series 2

I don’t mind it being a case hit. Makes the favourites much more valuable.

there you go my word was on point, premiership predictors been confirmed! silvers and golds so doubles the amount. Im still thinking a premiership predictor and brownlow per box but you may be right pafc as is in case hit.

But by the way stevic was talking maybe no platinums and just signatures hahaha time will tell.....

they r back, in gold and silver, well picked by a few of the guys on here

Select Footy Cards
40 mins ·
***2020 FOOTY STARS PREVIEW 10***
Our preview of the upcoming 2020 Footy Stars release heats up today with a look at one of our brand new inserts - Premiership Predictor cards!
The 2020 Footy Stars set is jam packed this year with some old favourites, along with some brand new inserts like this one, and is on sale from this Friday 28th Feb.
No photo description available.
jj.jpg

great news that prem predictors back in series 1...they are very much like stocks, depending on the up's and down's of a team year. Its fun to watch and predict the $worth value as the season progresses through out the year.
Take 19' Richmond with all there early injuries and losses, there predictor was down before round 10ish. Year and win's pick up from there and so does the worth value..till ultimately there gold and silver are the only one's worth any $$

Finally! Premiership predictors in series 1! I know this is the dur obvious but who's going to pay more than $15 for one if they're held back to series 2 and it's set in stone your team has no chance? Yet alone $5 for a gold coast predictor

Or make that $10 LoL anyway so it it confirmed that a top end signature per club will be in this release like the SAS signature cards in NRL traders?

Finally! Premiership predictors in series 1! I know this is the dur obvious but who's going to pay more than $15 for one if they're held back to series 2 and it's set in stone your team has no chance? Yet alone $5 for a gold coast predictor
I don’t imagine anyone paying more than $5 for a suns predictor as it is.
Are the premiership predictors gonna be the new medal card for series 1 where you don’t wanna hit one??

A good question? Here looks to be the breakdown at this point anyway:

Jigsaw cards 1:1
Blue ice diecuts 1:3
Contested beast 1:6
Leopard star burst 1:6
Milestone games 1:9
Fireworks die cuts /540; 1:12
Gelactic star burst /540; 1:36
Brownlow predictor gold /145; 1:108
Premiership predictors /180; 1:216
Player's ink signature; 1:432

i am guessing the premiership predictors replace the platinums seing as they are low numbered and the last reveal is the signature.
The preview for brownlow predictor said brownlow predictor gold. If the last card is a signature as mentioned and there's no platinum predictor, why not just call it brownlow predictor?

Is this confirmed or did you just guess

That looks familiar 😉

I won’t go into a full maths breakdown but it’s unlikely the premiership predictors will be more than a one per case hit unless the cases this year have been drastically reduced from the 6,480 last year.

At 18 teams x 2 variations x /150 (?) there simply aren’t enough premiership predictors to go round.

In saying that given the touted significantly less gold Brownlow predictors both in number and amount per team it’s not out of the question Select have drastically reduced production for this year’s set.

That looks familiar 😉

I won’t go into a full maths breakdown but it’s unlikely the premiership predictors will be more than a one per case hit unless the cases this year have been drastically reduced from the 6,480 last year.

At 18 teams x 2 variations x /150 (?) there simply aren’t enough premiership predictors to go round.

In saying that given the touted significantly less gold Brownlow predictors both in number and amount per team it’s not out of the question Select have drastically reduced production for this year’s set.
sorry where did you get the 6,480 case number for last year? with my maths I'm getting 3240 cases for last year..
Based on that.. it's not too far a stretch to work out the numbers for this year - from what my early numbers suggest, looks like either a prem predictor, brownlow gold, or brownlow plat (assuming this is the last preview), per box.

sorry where did you get the 6,480 case number for last year? with my maths I'm getting 3240 cases for last year..
Based on that.. it's not too far a stretch to work out the numbers for this year - from what my early numbers suggest, looks like either a prem predictor, brownlow gold, or brownlow plat (assuming this is the last preview), per box.

Yea sorry, I thought 6,480 seemed ridiculous. It’s 3,240 as you’ve pointed out.

Even at /180 (and we know the number is lower) that only gives 5,760 premiership predictors, so logic suggests cases must be significantly reduced this year and premiership predictors two a case. Thanks for the correction.

Stevic noted there was 19 numbered Carlton cards yesterday. Broken down that would be;

6 Fireworks
4 Starburst Galactic
6 Brownlow Predictors (5+1)
2 Premiership Predictors
1 Unknown case hit

You just times 72 Tye Dye Starburst by 540 mate.

That gives you the total amount of boxes then divide by 12 to get the total theoretical cases.

Back
Top Bottom