2020 RICHMOND PLATINUM PREMIERS SET

Will be interesting who the signature card will be considering there will be two newbies most likely signing the Premiership Predictor cards. Ps Don’t forget to pick up Dusty’s GF Hilite card or cards...ending tomoz morning.

Any whispers or rumors on who the signatures are for the platinum set and silver / gold predictors?

I’m thinking today may be more about their subscriptions / VIP programs

A7C621B0-711C-463F-A770-E010C42903EC.png

Great looking card and love Lynchy, but Select having him sign twice in the same year for the Tiges, would of thought a Balta or Bachar sig would have been on the cards for this set. Anyways for those who were lucky to get a box, send thru the numbering you get, fingers crossed some get a 00...! Good luck 👍

Great looking card and love Lynchy, but Select having him sign twice in the same year for the Tiges, would of thought a Balta or Bachar sig would have been on the cards for this set. Anyways for those who were lucky to get a box, send thru the numbering you get, fingers crossed some get a 00...! Good luck 👍
well said...2 sighs in the same year???
do love the design and look to it.

Massively missed opportunity to deliver a dual captain/coach sig.

Lynch has a cert sig as mentioned and this will now be his 4th Select sig card...

Plus an influential this year aswell...terrible choice IMO.

Houli must be refusing to sign?? Can be the only logical reason he hasn't had a sig.

Its a interesting one with Houli, no interest in a sigh?, flat out refusing to play ball?
considering its a special set, a double or tripple sigh would of been a special release

There is one up now for auction on eBay, will be interesting where it ends up at. My preference I love the Premiership Predictors set, just so bloody hard to get your hands on them...

Yep, the prem set up for auction will be hotly watched. Get more of a "market price" on the open market
being the first one up for auction will be interesting

Back
Top Bottom