2020 footy stars prestiege release.

jona, you really dont like stringer do you??..what, a closet doggies fan who still cant let go?

Nah, not a doggies fan, just cant stand the bloke on or off the field. I was mainly illustrating the point on how the team, more so than the player affects the value.... How much you reckon a Stringer SS would go for if he played for Gold Coast or GWS?

just nagging u mate!! i agree the team is more important and your 100% correct stringer on the suns worth value $ 200...its just the market.

just nagging u mate!! i agree the team is more important and your 100% correct stringer on the suns worth value $ 200...its just the market.

All good mate, but it's a good discussion. A relative question I would ask you being a tiger collector is, has Sydney Stacks poor year affected his SS price? I honestly have no idea

All good mate, but it's a good discussion. A relative question I would ask you being a tiger collector is, has Sydney Stacks poor year affected his SS price? I honestly have no idea
I wish his ordinary year meant his price came down...got out bid at the last second on the last one that sold for over $420.

benj is right, his slow start to the year has not affected it at all. In fact it has risen since its release...I think its more to do with the limited number...look at the dusty S.S all have disappeared from ebay.. and thats a ballpark step up of $ 600-700. the old saying ' once there gone..there gone'

I think everone has missed what this person who posted after they "sold" the 001 card is after." I dont know this collector" but they are tring to buy a dusty showstopper for a decent price, they posted they only sold it to another collector for $300. I think in this market where some people are tring to make a Quick $$, this person is ether just tring to get a card cheap or maximise a profit. I have found some so called collector after richmond or collingwood cards and then selling for high $$.

I noticed that a prestige De Goey green sold for $202 a couple of days age on ebay, thought it looked a bit high but bidding seems
to stack up OK

I noticed that a prestige De Goey green sold for $202 a couple of days age on ebay, thought it looked a bit high but bidding seems
to stack up OK
It’s getting to the point if you don’t have 1 yet you will be paying for it as they are getting too hard to find

How true..I paid overs for a box and was lucky enough to pull the De Goey green which could cover cost of purchase
if I decide to sell, all depending on whether or not I can get the rest, still need Beams, Adams, Sidebottom & Stephenson.
I try to complete sets, finished 2016, 2017 460's & 2018, 2019 HP's. & Supremacy and if I can't finish I usually sell and move onto some other set. maybe that's the reason why I have a lot of incomplete sets sitting about.:(

the price on many of the GREENS have steadily risen over the last week or 2
some have made a big jump..for many of the big name players, they will be hard to find in the coming future.

to stack up OK
honesty thought De Goey's green was selling below his market value for the first month and a bit after release, (and think some boys got a great bargain) its now found its traction and is only heading north in value

Yep with these releases it’s done a complete 180 as you were better off waiting a few months then picking up your cards but now if you do that probably going to miss out or pay a lot, from what I am hearing with dominance you will want to buy early

Yep with these releases it’s done a complete 180 as you were better off waiting a few months then picking up your cards but now if you do that probably going to miss out or pay a lot, from what I am hearing with dominance you will want to buy early
agree..defantly with prestige and 19' supremacy. i personally found grabbing cards early payed off.

Find it amazing that the Dusty show stopper jumper no#4 has reappeared on ebay.... once again
This beauty really need to find a stable home

Find it amazing that the Dusty show stopper jumper no#4 has reappeared on ebay.... once again
This beauty really need to find a stable home
Is it being sold by the same guy as last time?? His feedback has a heap of negs too...would love that card but it’s way to dodgy for me to even watch the listing...

Is it being sold by the same guy as last time?? His feedback has a heap of negs too...would love that card but it’s way to dodgy for me to even watch the listing...
not sure mate, but it only sold about 1 month ago. and yeah the seller has not got the best ebay rating.( he has also got a dusty DPS up aswell) just crazy how the biggest card in the release has been through so much drama in its short life span..p.s i though of you benj as soon as i saw it.. that no #4 collection needs its brother to add!!

Back
Top Bottom