Status
Not open for further replies.

Festa1234

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brendan
eBay User
Cayberg
Thought I would get the juices flowing on series 2 here is what the signature look like
Zoom in they seem like a nice looking card

8BE6F445-E39F-43F6-ADB1-FDAF3D8E1BFD.jpeg

rumour is they are all holofoil metallic signature cards. if not looks like the last 3 years or so...

To me they look like they could be a platinum variation or just a slight revamp to prevent the same old-same old? Nonetheless buzzing IMO Philly finally has a signature as a Giant! - he deserves one!

They look different to Certified Signatures to me - somewhat similar but definitely a different design. Look cool though, already looking forward to seeing what else is in store.

Is it just me but looking at the top left hand corner of the cards, the illegible gold pigment suggests series ii is still going to be called legacy: I guess this would mean all HOF themed concepts to be replaced by something else - perhaps a former draft pick theme like in 2013 as that's the theme it last was once HOF was up to date

No wonder the cards get pulled from packets with dings in the corners...not Phil’s fault but surely better to sign on a desk etc.

Yes, but that's out of Selects control when they just send the cards to the interstate guys to sign.......including losing some of them in the mail.

Lets just say this as well, know of 1 AFL player manager who was so good at signing his clients signature the player himself couldn't tell if it was his own signature or the manager had done it.

When you send cards to players to take care of, you also lose the control of authenticity. Not saying its the case here.....but its always a risk when sending cards to a player to sign instead of witnessing them.

What Matt mentioned doesn't surprise me but what can you do? Yeah especially for those lower end signature cards out of 3 digits I'm sure lol.

Yeah this is the time of the year when the questions start hanging over the heads of collectors in terms of what will be in series ii. IMO it should be brought forward to June instead of making us all wait til August and that agonizing anticipation til then. Sick of dealers sensationalizing that each series ii will be the best to come but turns out not so. I understand the peril of presales but dragging things out to find the top end card is of a biased Victorian club I don't follow and will cost a week's worth of pay isn't going to turn me on LoL

I'm becoming impatient...better be a good release.

Will be hard to top Legacy which had Ablett dual signature card, Hall of Fame redemptions and return of draft signatures

If they do the Certified and Draft Signatures again...really hoping Richmond is Shane Edwards or Dylan Grimes. Collier-Dawkins as the draft signature

One thing we know is certified signatures will be back but this time with a revised design: platinum Silver panel instead of gold and metellic panel at bottom applicable to team colours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom