2019 Official NRL Thread (Spoilers/Rumours/Game Results/Discussions etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My kids love footy cards too.

But they don't buy them with pocket money and I fish out the chase cards.

IMHO the newspaper binder sets are great. Two-three weeks of getting paper, filling in set and no doubles.
Thats how i started collecting cards, my dad would buy the paper for those weeks just so I could get the cards.

I haven't seen that picture yet, was that from the website?

Thanks

Anyone know where Newcastle are getting all there money from?
Ponga, Pirces, Guerra.... they just tableded a 3yr dealer worth a fair bit of $$ To Tim Glasby?

Heighenton and Lillyman would be on their last legs. Their coin to Glasby.

Plus Wests Leagues, now Newy owners have very deep pockets.

A strong Newcastle is a must for the NRL.

Heighenton and Lillyman would be on their last legs. Their coin to Glasby.

Plus Wests Leagues, now Newy owners have very deep pockets.

A strong Newcastle is a must for the NRL.
Makes sense, cheers for that. I know Kaufusi has put off contract talks and Cameron Munster won’t sign till he knows what Bellamy is doing.
Add Smith and Slater to that at years end, Melbourne could be desimated once again.

Rumour earlier in the year was Kaufusi and Souths, but I think that was in regards to a player swap Crighton / Kaufusi. Still...I wouldn't say no.

He’s a good Play that’s for sure, wel I guess only time will tell. Perth live in a bubble, only news I get is the NRL website and the Old man back east lol

The NRL player Merry-Go-Round never stops.

You should check out League Unlimited too. Not bad stories and rumours and footy talk.

Fancy a storm supporter asking where a club is getting there money from lmao .
Haha I will give you that one! I can understand while you are having a good laugh and I see the irony, but ask yourself.... (yes you beat us in the Grandfinal admitted) how does it feel knowing Melbourne have been Striped of more premierships then Cronulla have won in the existence....

(*This is ment for friendly banter and a joke, just wanted to note as text/online writing can be taking in many different ways

Hahahaha and that’s only the ones you got caught for . Only a rort if your not in on it they say . If the roosters have got the salary sombrero, the storm own the hat shop haha.

Yeah true mate , gotta have a laugh .

Just spoke to Trent Barrett he has confirmed Trent hodkinson will join manly on Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.