2019 Netball Australia Trading Cards (Tap'N'Play)

poita

OzCardTrader
Real Name
PC
Hi All,

Anybody collecting these cards? I picked up 11 packs at my local Woolworths last night. Unfortunately no signatures amongst my packs, but these are a great addition from last year.

What I am annoyed about is that from 11 x 9 card packs, I have 4 or more copies of 10 cards. I don't expect to be completing a base set straight off the bat, but I do expect far better collation than that. It makes me reluctant to purchase boxes, and even further packs, when you keep ending up with the same few cards.

Hi All,

Anybody collecting these cards? I picked up 11 packs at my local Woolworths last night. Unfortunately no signatures amongst my packs, but these are a great addition from last year.

What I am annoyed about is that from 11 x 9 card packs, I have 4 or more copies of 10 cards. I don't expect to be completing a base set straight off the bat, but I do expect far better collation than that. It makes me reluctant to purchase boxes, and even further packs, when you keep ending up with the same few cards.

The season is over isn't it? Or at bets only has a few weeks to go?

Just curious, what are the odds of pulling a signature card or patch card?

Signature cards are 1 in 90 packs, I believe a box is 36 packs, so 1:2.5 boxes.

The season is over isn't it? Or at bets only has a few weeks to go?

There are 3 more rounds, including this week, then finals. Ideally this should have been released prior to the World Cup when interest in the sport was at its peak. To be fair, release may have a been a couple of weeks ago, but I only saw the cards at Woolies this week.

Signature cards are 1 in 90 packs, I believe a box is 36 packs, so 1:2.5 boxes.

There are 3 more rounds, including this week, then finals. Ideally this should have been released prior to the World Cup when interest in the sport was at its peak. To be fair, release may have a been a couple of weeks ago, but I only saw the cards at Woolies this week.

I knew there were delays, I know why the delays happened.......and all I can say is that its bad for the consumer and there will be a lot of sales missed.

Not to mention the packs should be $3.50 max not $5.

Hi All,

Do you have any cards to trade? If so what ones do you have and what are you looking for? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom