2017 future force help

Dezi

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dezi
HI everyone,

Just opened my first ever box of future force and can't really tell what's what. Would someone be able to help me with ratios and finding what's what (keep getting them mixed up with commons).

Thanks for the help.

Sure Dezi,

At roughly one per pack you will find a rainbow parallel card, you can tell the difference between the cards when their under light as it will refract that light with a rainbow effect.

You will find blue foil cards numbered on the back to 110

if you are lucky you will find a red variation numbered to 40.

You will get one signature in the box, there are three tiers, gold numbered to 120, platinum numbered to 50 and Green numbered to 25.

You will receieve one 20 in 20 academy insert and a few all australian cards as well.

If you are really lucky you could also fina a 1st club draft pick insert numbered to 80.

Good lcuk with your break.

HI everyone,

Just opened my first ever box of future force and can't really tell what's what. Would someone be able to help me with ratios and finding what's what (keep getting them mixed up with commons).

Thanks for the help.

You should have got 10 rainbow parallels and 2 numbered blue parallels. You can pick the rainbows like mentioned by tilting them in the light. One signature and one 20 in 20 card, both also numbered. Then either a red parallel numbered or first pick redemption card. The rainbows are the only tricky cards to pick, the other inserts are easy to spot. And I think you would have also got 2 All Australian cards.

Back
Top Bottom