2017/18 Signature Cards

mr_s0ccer

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Robert
eBay User
mr_s0ccer
Today I received my signature cards, both numbered #11. Is it me or could they have used a better pen to sign the cards (or maybe it’s the smoothness of the card). Particularly the Ninkovic card. This kind of lack of attention just leaves a sour taste.

8473EC24-CE74-46FC-8EC2-8BA111A50913.jpeg

DB563FC6-F503-4F6F-902A-908BC2A65F34.jpeg

Today I received my signature cards, both numbered #11. Is it me or could they have used a better pen to sign the cards (or maybe it’s the smoothness of the card). Particularly the Ninkovic card. This kind of lack of attention just leaves a sour taste.

8473EC24-CE74-46FC-8EC2-8BA111A50913.jpeg

DB563FC6-F503-4F6F-902A-908BC2A65F34.jpeg

The pens they use are the correct pens for signatures, the issue is with the gloss on the front of the cards........which leads to beading of the ink.......the Staedtler pens stick to anything, so i'm surprised they don't stick to these cards.......its the finish of the card which is an issue here.

Such a shame as they would be great cards otherwise!

Yes I got my Ninkovic today and the signature is average at best. Shame about the pen/finish to the cards that has made them turn out this way. Kinda disappointed to say the least.

Could there not have some sort of testing done prior to the signing on the cards?

Oh well, 1 last card to chase down for the masterset!

I think it often comes down to how they player signs.

I am a massive ip signature collector and I can tell you I have used a brand new staedler black marker and if the player doesn't press down they often turn out like that. I have had same pen same night where some are like this and others perfect.

Frustrating though.....

Back
Top Bottom