2016_members-cap.jpg

2016_poster.jpg

2016_Power_Play.jpg

2016_fan day.jpg

2016_fanday_upside.jpg

2016 Traders.jpg

Sweet additions!!

Our fan days are 1 sig each! Sucks!!

During 2009 -2011 it was hard to get a lot signed but after a crap performance and a thumping by the Titans the night before there wasn't a big turn out.

They must have felt bad as even Gypsy (Nightingale) was willing to chat and signed a pretty decent signature rather than just marking a piece of paper with a texta like he often does.

I turned it off in the 2nd half, have no idea how they go from excellent Vs Sharks to that crap today. Whole place needs a clear out I think to start afresh, can't believe Leilua wasn't used until the 60th minute.

I always try to be very positive regardless but after Sunday I am struggling to find anything at the moment to hang onto. I'm like Craig how do you go from excellent to lame in a week.

I'm not sold on Drew H as our long term answer to the halves but I'm prepared to give him some time. I just can't get his debut against the Sharks at "Reclaim Australia Field" out of my head as that was.........disappointing.

What's your thoughts on them not resigning Rein? I don't see the strategy here as there is no savior in that position on the market for us to sign. Farah could be a good short term fit but would have to be very cheap but the rumour's are more likely Souths than us. Farah to bunnies means McInnes may be free....yawn not much to get excited about there. Cook well we have been there and let him go once already. I just can't see what the plan is. Rein asking $450k and we're offering $350k, doen't sound unreasonable to me for a hooker, make the offer $400k with a $15k kicker for each Origin game he plays. If he comes good and makes Origin then you'd happily pay him the bonus.

Rant over

Ross

I was gutted at there performance turned it off after roosters scored first in second half.
watched my sons Red Rovers team Play in their Knockout Comp.

If Rein made origin squad this year would say yes offer better contract but he has not yet origin standard with this years form so i would agree ross 300k + insentives contract

Disapointing all round.

They have missed out on signing Norman, Hayne, Cronk and Keary (probably missed a couple of others too). We need a half back desperately & also some fast backs. That game vs the Titans showed us up as to how bad it is at the moment. They had half a dozen players quicker than any of our guys, so as soon as a loose pass went to ground, it was all over - try time to the Titans.

Hopefully there will be some good news re signings soon...

Disapointing all round.

They have missed out on signing Norman, Hayne, Cronk and Keary (probably missed a couple of others too). We need a half back desperately & also some fast backs. That game vs the Titans showed us up as to how bad it is at the moment. They had half a dozen players quicker than any of our guys, so as soon as a loose pass went to ground, it was all over - try time to the Titans.

Hopefully there will be some good news re signings soon...
After watching the game, it reminded me of 2008, not going anywhere soon, I would probably hold onto T Frizell and get rid of the rest of the team including the coach, there is no match plan, no coach can honestly say we have watched there plays on vid and have combat measures in place, they are the same plays they use every match when B Cordner is playing.
Dugan has played his best matches and B marshall well what a waste of money.
Blood young talent just like the knights and offer them long term contracts to stay loyal just like they they did in the sixties.

Dave I wish it was like 2008 where we made the 8 and lost to Manly who where the eventual premiers, we are nowhere near that team who essentially with the injection of the right few people Bennett / Boyd / Weyman / J Smith gave us the premiership two years later.

Being optimistic / positive again, I think again it's just a few key players but unlike 2008 I cant see the light at the end of the tunnel. Milne / Leilua are a step forward, Host will take a couple of years, Aitken just 21 and rock solid Forwards are pretty solid and some depth IMO there's just no half, a good half can turn us around to me it is that simple. Although watch this space as we sell let a pretty good hooker go and try and make Marketo a hooker, this is moving in the wrong direction.

Ross

2 more good forwards and descent halves that do not run across field. and take it to the line.

Remember the 5 year plan?

I'm keen to see Mose on the field he will add something up front IMO Packer was solid all year, Leeson was down a bit but Tariq / JDB / The Friz / J Thomp its got the making of a good pack.

Give us Thurston / Cronk or even Pearce and I would like to see how we went.

Ross

I heard a rumor Dogs wont re signing Moses Mbye He might be handy replacement for Marshall

I like Mbye but he's not a half IMO he's another running 5/8 I think he's better than how he plays at the Dogs due to their forward dominance but IMO we need someone who takes first receiver either side of the ruck and steers the ship.

Back
Top Bottom