2016 NRL Xtreme Power Play Broncos/Coca Cola Sneak Peek.

Matt26

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
Thanks to the team at ESP/TLA, here is an exclusive Sneak Peek on NRL Xtreme Power Play and the Brisbane Broncos/Coca Cola Promotion.

Power Play Sneak Peek.jpg

Hey all,

These are the 3 that I picked up at the Broncos vs Warriors home game on Friday night. Can only get them by purchasing a bottle of coke. It is one card per bottle. So guess what I'm going to be drinking at Broncos home games this season.

IMG_20160314_0002.jpg

IMG_20160314_0003.jpg

Hey all,

These are the 3 that I picked up at the Broncos vs Warriors home game on Friday night. Can only get them by purchasing a bottle of coke. It is one card per bottle. So guess what I'm going to be drinking at Broncos home games this season.

As I said in my earlier post, will happily shout you a few drinks and postage in exchange for a pair of Parkers (when they become available).

As I said in my earlier post, will happily shout you a few drinks and postage in exchange for a pair of Parkers (when they become available).
Mate,

Can't guarantee anything, but will see what I can do. Wanna collect my set first. As I am a Broncos Season ticket holder, I will be going to every game. From what I saw, they were all available.

ESP verified they will only be released for broncos AND cowboys. 11 home games.... Alot coke to drink!

Are they random cards in packets? How much extra do they cost? Preparing for thursday night!

Cards aren't in packs. A 600ml bottle of coke at the footy costs a little over $5. If you are lucky enough, you may get a nice person who will let you have more than one card. A lot of people don't actually know about it. I saw the A4 advertisement whilst I was waiting at Red Rooster at the footy. It was on the door of the drinks fridge.

Back
Top Bottom