2016 NFL Draft & Offseason Discussion Thread

Pittsburgh got some other CB from Miami who's name I can't remember for the life of me (Artie Burns??)
And the WORLD CHAMPION DENVER BRONCOS traded up to Seattle's 26th pick to take Paxton Lynch out of Memphis, the Hawks getting picks 31 & 94 from Denver.

This pretty much gifts the Packers a top 5 prospect in Myles Jack from UCLA. Myles is an inside linebacker who I would've loved the Bengals to take a gamble on.
Why a gamble on a top 5 prospect?
He will miss out on most of next year.
But the Packers need some serious ILB help.
I say they go for Myles.

It's good to see the rookie cards coming out now. I am casually collecting some Ezekiel Elliott and Jalen Ramsey cards, who I think are both studs out of this draft. I had the pleasure of watching Zeke Elliott carve up the Big 10 as a Michigan State Spartans fan. Is anyone else collecting any rookies?

Tyler Boyd has a big role to fill next to A.J. Green. It's going to be fun to watch him play against the Steelers, coming out of PITT and after that crazy rough game in the Wild Card Playoffs.
Yea, I was hoping to get Corey Coleman at 24.
Sadly, he was taken by the most useless team in the NFL, the team where the career of any and every player there immidiately goes downhill.

Yea, I was hoping to get Corey Coleman at 24.
Sadly, he was taken by the most useless team in the NFL, the team where the career of any and every player there immidiately goes downhill.

Hahaha, the Browns are just going through a decade long rebuild. I don't think Corey Coleman would have made it to 24, but I also thought Laquon Treadwell would have been the first WR off the board.

Back
Top Bottom