2016/17 EPL thread

LFC v Man U was so so but the under 23's played each other too and that was quite exciting. WBA for us and a visit to Stamford bridge for the Mancs and a homecoming for Jose.

To mark the occasion lets go down memory lane when.......

sky-sports-hd-the-samsung-spoiler-sky-sports-hdil-i-2199715.png

:lol::lol::lol:

I hear ya there, how about the goals scored in the last round today!!!
Very interesting to see the shopping that goes on in the off season.

yeah, not a bad final day considering nothing important couldve really happened...except 4th spot obviously.
kane just missing out on the exclusive 30 club. almost a quarter of the goals coming in his last 2 games.
spurs finishing 2nd. above the gunners for the first time in over 20 years...and arsene outside the top 4.
zlatan proving his doubters wrong with a more than solid first season in england. but united still floundering after spending another small fortune...at least mou has them trying to play football again...
chelsea deserved it tho. no one really pushed them...

Last edited:
In light of the awful atrocity in Manchester two days ago, for the first time in my football-supporting life (admittedly only 2005-current) I will be wishing Manchester United the best of luck in their Europa League Final against Ajax tomorrow morning. Just as the Red and Blue of Merseyside came together after Hillsborough, hopefully so will the Red and Blue of Manchester following the senseless loss of life.

Surely they will hold a minute silence. Not for United, not just for Manchester but just because this sort of tragedy could happen anywhere including a football match.
I am thankful that I have watched United play at OT and it makes you realise anywhere could be the next target. More than wanting my team to win tonight I hope players and fans alike are safe.

Really happy that we won the game. But it was great gesture from all the clubs that they stick together during this difficult time

Back
Top Bottom