2015 Select Honours 2

Grey and Westy for us port guys. very happy with that!
Only real cards to get for port looking at it?

LOLDD.PNG

Fingers crossed they know how to double check the spelling when proofing the cards before Robert signs them!

What is the fascination with super limited cards? Is it because you are looking to recoup the cost of a box at the expense of team collectors, or because you really believe there is some benefit to owning card 57/100 over 57/400?

I would have thought it would be better to get a decent card at a lower cost, rather than fighting over something with artificial rarity. I for one am very glad to have 400 chances to get an official Jesse Hogan signature card.

any chance we can get variance in serial numbering? why not make a #/10 black version of the /400 ones? it isnt that hard. We are after scarcity not 100000 variations of brownlow cards

What is the fascination with super limited cards? Is it because you are looking to recoup the cost of a box at the expense of team collectors, or because you really believe there is some benefit to owning card 57/100 over 57/400?

I would have thought it would be better to get a decent card at a lower cost, rather than fighting over something with artificial rarity. I for one am very glad to have 400 chances to get an official Jesse Hogan signature card.
Because things that are rare are harder to find hence more collectable...I don't buy boxes so couldn't care less about recouping costs.

And it's obvious that owing a card numbered to 100 would hold more value than that of one numbered to 400

the chase!! whats the fun in busting boxes if its just as easy and alot cheaper to buy single cards from ebay.

Its about the chase and pulling a rare card.

I've officially given up now. Will not buy another box of Select.

Does anyone actually have THE LIST ? or is this all speculation based on a persons ebay listings ?

Just wondering, because I know Marcus Bontempelli won the rising star last year but somehow the Brisbane Lions bloke got it ! JUST SAYING

Does anyone actually have THE LIST ? or is this all speculation based on a persons ebay listings ?

Just wondering, because I know Marcus Bontempelli won the rising star last year but somehow the Brisbane Lions bloke got it ! JUST SAYING

The same sellers that pre-sell dump every release have also listed a Robert Harvey 1978 Brownlow die cut. I knew he was durable, but for that long? :lol:

there are 2 seller preselling on ebay, one of them has the flyer as the picture. The other seller is the one who has listed the rising star wrong

Back
Top Bottom