2015 All Star Weekend Thread

Why are they replaying the 3 point contest instead of the all-star game? ;)

Curry killing it so far, but all anyone else is doing is throwing up 3's. Boring.

Westbrook on mission for MVP - new record for points in a half (27 in 11 mins court time - with 7 mins to go in 2nd qtr/.......)

Last edited:
Fair lack of interest in the All Star Weekend as a whole as evidenced by lack of posts even in a comp for free stuff from @drob50 - everyone busy or just don't care??

Sad days. Seeing that footage of Penny in his Rising Stars uni and getting his sweats torn off by MJ brings back some fond memories - seeing a lackluster response even if say, I said this dunk comp was one of the worst of all time - is a real shoulder shrugger. Shame! Shows the NBA really needs to get and do something to revive interest!

Apologies to any Melo fans out there, but he single handedly ensured the east lost with his terrible terrible shooting. He played way too many minutes for someone who is supposedly injured. That was possibly the worst all star performance I have seen in my life.

IMG_7575.JPG

28 shots by Westbrook, even in an allstar game he can't pass, the thunder will never win a championship with him on their team, out to get "his stats" at the expense of the teams game plan.

Take it easy on Westbrook bro, hes only leading the league in plus/minus and averaging numbers equal to Lebron

28 shots by Westbrook, even in an allstar game he can't pass, the thunder will never win a championship with him on their team, out to get "his stats" at the expense of the teams game plan.
Not sure if serious!!

But if you are? Give it up! Westbrook has earned the right to shoot the way he does.

Back
Top Bottom